Cold Springs Dental

Founded 1992 • With Angi since October 2008

Dentistry - General
Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

2 amazing dentists, and 10 additional caring staff members. Accept Visa\MC\ Discover\ Care Credit \ cash & checks....

10/15/2015

What a GREAT experience! I arrived 10 minutes early for the first appointment of the day. The staff was in a meeting. I could hear them laughing and enjoying themselves as they wrapped up their business. I was checked in on time and was in the hygienist's chair 5 minutes later. The hygienist was pleasant and happy to be there. She determined the x-rays I needed based on the records I had requested to be sent to them by my previous dentist. No unnecessary radiation! The cleaning went well (really, who likes having their teeth cleaned?), and the x-rays were set up for the doctor to review. Doctor Majer sat down next to me and we chatted for about 10 minutes, getting to know each other before she got down to business. Very good chair-side manner! She reviewed the x-rays and examined my teeth, while her assistant took notes as she spoke. When the exam was finished we discussed my teeth and agreed on how to proceed and why! I spoke to the billing representative on the way out, we agreed to submit to insurance and then they would bill me for the remainder. **One note, check with your insurance company before you are seen to insure that they are a participating provider in your plan to avoid surprises.** Dr Majer was referred to us by a friend who had extensive work and surgery done after not seeing a dentist for 10 years. He was SO happy with the service and level of professionalism. I highly recommend Dr. Majer and Cold Springs Dental.

Description of Work
Needed a cleaning and x-rays, and to establish a Dentist after moving to a new city

01/17/2013

Cold Springs Dental are always welcoming. They are thorough, but they don't push you to do something you don't really need. If it something major and expensive they will work with you about taking payments. What I think is fabulous is that their work lasts. They stand behind it 100% and it is good quality. Their staff is professional. Going to the dentist use to be traumatic when I was a kid. I won't tell you that I fall asleep in the chair, but I do relax. When they are honest, have integrity, and have the quality that you are expecting that is rare and I would give them an A.

Description of Work
I go to Cold Springs Dental.

12/18/2012

Excellent!

Description of Work
This was for a regular cleaning, but I just completed a few fillings and a crown earlier in the year. Not only were they professional on all levels, but they converted me from being phobic when it comes to novocaine, to being a believer in the possibility of basically painless dentistry! The staff is personable & empathetic, and the dentists are down to earth, easy to talk to, and very knowledgeable. My whole family wouldn't think of going anywhere else.

06/22/2011

My husband and I have been going to him for 17 years and e love him. He became a really good friend in additional to our professional relationship.

Description of Work
My husband and I both see him. Last time I did see him it was just for a routine cleaning.

Category dentists

We offer full service general dentistry, including fillings, crowns, dentures, periodontal cleanings. We also offer specialty services such as implants, cosmetic dentistry, Invisalign orthodontics, and teeth whitening

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa