C&H Handyman Construction

Founded 2000 • With Angi since February 2015

C&H Handyman company will give you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee...

Brad of all Trades

I’m an all-around handyman that can do everything from trimming your trees and yardwork all the way to helping with light fixtures and outlets. And almost everything in between.

BLUE HAND SERVICES

Blue Hand Services has been providing quality handyman services for many years now. There is no job too big or too small. Call today!

Vargas

We are providers of construction services in the area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom for the needs of each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism, and customer service our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer professionally. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all your needs!

04/19/2017

I called General Refrigeration and Gary Cain was able to come right over and fix my loud growling refrigerator. It needed a new Evaporator Fan Motor and Gary had the part right on his truck. He was extremely nice and very professional and had it completely fixed in less than 30 minutes. He was very fair with his price and I wouldn't hesitate to call him immediately if we ever have a problem with o...

Description of Work
My refrigerator's freezer was making loud growls. It needed a new Evaporator Fan Motor.

Category appliance repair,handyman service

12/22/2016

I called C&H at 9 am --- the advertised time when it is open for business --- and left a detailed message. At 1:40 pm, I received a call back. I was asked to text my address, which I did. C&H did not show up, although I waited past 6 pm. The next day I texted C&H at 7:40 am. It's now 5 pm and I have received no response.

Description of Work
My furnace is not working.

12/10/2016

Very well.

Description of Work
Plumbing repair and household electrical.

09/01/2016

Great!! Cesar is very dependable,and easy easy to work with. I highly recommend him

Description of Work
I needed to restore a small kitchen after mold and mildew treatment. The contractor hired by my HOA kept delaying the project. I had used Casar before. He came and worked the entire weekend to restore the kitchen. He is great and seems to be able to do anything. He completed the sheet rocking, installed a new laminate floor, put the cabinets, sink, dishwasher back including the plumbing. He installed new laminate counter tops.

Category countertops,drywall,flooring contractor,handyman service,plumbing

08/28/2016

Description of Work
Mr. Hernandez was very professional with the price quoted and charged being on point. The work performed was high quality. I would recommend Mr. Hernandez to anyone who might be in need of his services.

12/10/2016

Very well.

Description of Work
Plumbing repair and household electrical.

08/28/2016

Category handyman service

Plumbing, Electrical, Construction and much more.

There is nothing i can not do