Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Patterson, CA
There are 0 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Patterson
- Foxy Roxy's Mobile Pet SalonI would use them in the future. Our dog looks fantastic and smells good. They interact well with my pets.
- PET PERFECTIONIt took about an hour and a half. I like that. I don't like them to be there all day. They are very good with my animals. The owner and the woman that works with her are very personable. They want to get to know the animal. They know them name. They are very good to the person who owns the animal.
- TWO PAWS UPThey always do a great job. They are compassionate and caring. Yu can tell that Julie, the owner, truly loves what she does. IT's not just a job for her. She loves animals.
- Debbie's Grooming SalonI have a very anxious pup that can be quite consuming. Her previous groomer retired and we went through 3 groomers trying to find a new one which only added to her anxiety. The girls here were very patient with Colbie and even came up with a plan to work with her and her issues with being groomed. I'm very happy with them all read less
- Pampered PetsPlease...always call for an appointment. The groomer may be busy if you just drop by. Your experience will be better for it!
- TWO PAWS UPI have used them for 7 or 8 years. I have been very satisfied with them. They are very caring people about dogs. It is a great facility. They are all on one floor and you go in back, they have a long, long yard. The animals are outside part of the time. It is clean. I really like them. They are late sometimes read less
- Alani's Paw Spa & Pet GroomingTheir prices are extremely reasonable. The owner, Melissa, really takes time to listen to my instructions. I did have a minor problem one time where he wasn't groomed properly. I called and she had me bring him right in and she corrected the issue. They have been just wonderful. They have the best price in town read less
- Walker Veterinary HospitalThey did a really good job and didn't have to sedate her, which was really nice. She usually has to be sedated to be groomed but was at the age where that was no longer an option for her. I also took her there to be seen medically. I would highly recommend them to others.
- Debbie's Grooming SalonShe checks his ears. They clean his anal glands. They clip his nails. Since he is a Maltese, he has weepy eyes, and they take care of that. They will also clean their teeth. They do charge an additional 5 dollars for that. I really like the way they welcome you into the salon with your pet. They coddle you pet and make it feel calm in the salon. You do have to make an appointment. The staff is very friendly read less
- TWO PAWS UPJulie, the owner, is very warm and friendly. The animals receive top notch care while they are there. Two Paws Up are the best groomer that I have every taken my dogs to. I would recommend Two Paws Up to anyone else looking for grooming services.
Pet Groomers in Patterson
- Recent Review:They are expensive but they are knowledgeable. We had a sick cat and she was coughing so they figured out she had Asthma. They recommended us to a specialist and he said our cat had Asthma.Michael K.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - PetSmart Store Support Group Inc. Store number - 1975.Recent Review:Up till now the this groomer has been perfect, but this was a comedy of miscommunication. However may still go back still haven't decidedStephen J B.
- Business Description:Lisa's Pet Styles boasts four groomers at our E. Olive location, four in our East ave location, as well as one groomer in our Waterford branch. We accept payments of cash, credit, and debit.Recent Review:The experience overall was fine. Conversations on phone and at the store were a bit abrupt but most likely based on how busy the store seemed. We weren't impressed with the results. When we take our dog to get groomed we expect her to be well brushed and clean. I am sure she was shampooed but either the store is not familiar with pugs, had someone new doing the work or just don't have the attention to detail we expect when spending money for her grooming. Pugs have a very specific type of hair and require a lot of brushing. We picked her up and took her home and I have never seen so much loose hair on my dog, It was like someone brushed her after her bath but just enough to loosen all the hairs but with no actual clean up. I didn't expect to have to brush my dog the same afternoon we paid for her to be groomed. She also had a small piece or poop on her butt when we picked up up as well. <br / read lessJason G.
- Business Description:We are a full-service small practice, caring for dogs, cats and some small mammals.Recent Review:See above. They have always been very pro-active in our pets' care. They are professional and know our animals by name. <br />jim j.
- Business Description:In Shop Grooming Business, Some Retail,and Self-Serve Dog Wash
- Business Description:Walker Veterinary Hospital located in Stockton opened its doors in the 1960's as a freestanding veterinary hospital. The pet hospital was limited to small animals and has continued to treat them exclusively to this day. Dr. Boden & and his staff plan to continue their excellent personal services, and add new pet services according to the needs of their patients. Dr. Boden is always looking for new and creative ideas to better your experience! Our services include Pet Boarding Services, Dental.. read lessRecent Review:They did a really good job and didn't have to sedate her, which was really nice. She usually has to be sedated to be groomed but was at the age where that was no longer an option for her. I also took her there to be seen medically. I would highly recommend them to others read lessJohn O.
- Business Description:Linda has been pampering pets in the Modesto area for over 10 years.
- Business Description:Fourth Generation Groomer servicing Modesto and surrounding areas for over 25 years. International professional groomer, IPG certified and dual certified AKC.Recent Review:I was impressed with Alani's! I had read other reviews and still decided to try them out since they are right by my house. I was able to get my cats in that day, and they were ready when promised! I took them back since and it was still a great experience. The girls that work there are extremely nice and they did such a great job! Also, the cost is very low, considering PetSmart charges much more for less work. I would definitely recommend Alani's to others! <br / read lessKirstin N.
- Business Description:LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED FULL SERVICE ANIMAL GROOMINGRecent Review:They always do a great job. They are compassionate and caring. Yu can tell that Julie, the owner, truly loves what she does. IT's not just a job for her. She loves animals.Vickie S.
- Business Description:We created our business with the goal of giving all pets the best care possible in a safe, stress free environment. Because we bring our salon right to your door, we make the grooming process super convenient for you, while also making the process much eaiser on your pet. Our newly remodeled mobile salon has everything needed to give your dog a spa-like experience with all natural products and special love and pampering. Our dedicated staff is well trained in treating your pet with incredib.. read lessRecent Review:I would use them in the future. Our dog looks fantastic and smells good. They interact well with my pets.Linda J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- French Camp
- Los Banos
dog groomers in Patterson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BARKING LOT526 W BENJAMIN HOLT DR D
- BARKING LOT
- EZ Pet Care Solutions7412 Salinas Trl
- EZ Pet Care Solutions
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- TWO PAWS UP1550 MCHENRY AVE 1
- TWO PAWS UP
- Walker Veterinary Hospital7600 West Ln
- Walker Veterinary Hospital