24HR PAINTING SERVICES

• Trade License Expiration
  • 07/31/2022

15113 Burton St

Panorama City, CA 91402

Professional Painter - Over 10 years of experience on a wide variety of projects and surfaces which makes me capable of any type of job. Experienced in painting outdoor and indoor surfaces made of all materials, such as wood, concrete, or brick. I am physically capable of standing, sitting, bending, and lifting; I also have the ability to paint while standing on scaffolding and ladders. Efficient to do any kind of paint or other . Proficient at performing any repairs: filling holes or replacing bare wood knowledge of different types and shades of paint to use for specific projects....

interior painting (5)

01/30/2021

I highly recommended 24HR Painting Services, if you looking for a good job, you must call them, Fredy and his team do an excellent work on my house. They are very professional, I want to say thank you for everything you have done for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
EXTERIOR

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2021

01/27/2021

Excellent I strongly recommend using 24 hrs Fredy and his crew were very professional. They painted the upstairs hallway of my house. The results were fantastic. 24hrs paint was very easy to communicate with and responded quickly to my questions and requests. The clean-up was spotless every day. The crew worked fast and finished ahead of schedule for my refinance appraisal inspection. Great work g...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2021

01/19/2021

It went great and I've used them for many years now and they are my go to company. They were confident, they did a very good job, very trustworthy and I would gonna use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted an interior bathroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2020

01/16/2021

interior painting

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fredy and his crew did some interior painting in my house. Job was completed on time and the Quality was great. I will really recommend 24 HR Painting Servies for any interior painting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

01/13/2021

24hour painting did an amazing job, I got a great deal, they are very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2021