Bradley E. Wolff, DC

With Angi since December 2011

3.8

Chiropractic Care
Weight Mgt. - Dietitians/Nutritionists

Dr. Wolff treats low back, back and neckpain. He has also had great success treating knees, shoulders, tennis elbow, and sprained ankles....

08/31/2017

Will not be back

Description of Work
I have been seeing this guy for a few months, twice weekly. Same 2 min. adjustments every time. I was a little sceptical at first because in the initial eval. he did not do any physical assessment as to my physical abilities. Most of the interview was spent on frivolous conversation. I continued to see him, wanting to get established with a Phy. in Palm Springs. I am disabled and require yearly evaluations from a Dr., Psychiatrist, or Chiropractor and had asked his office staff if this was something that the Dr. Wolff would be able to do for me. I was assured that it would be no problem, so I notified my retirement disability carrier to send the forms to Wolff's office. It was mentioned nonchalantly during a visit that the forms had arrived, but there was an issue of money. MONEY? He told me that he was going to return the forms to Minnesota State Retirement System and ask them for money to fill out the paperwork. WHAT? I was initially told by Monica (office staff) that there would be a 20.00 dollar fee, and I was fine with that. It was a simple form that could have been completed in a few minutes if he had done a full physical assessment instead of chit-chatting. I have been seeing many Dr.'s for several years now due to my injuries and I would rate Dr. Bradley Wolff a 2 out of 10 on Professionalism and Mannerisms. He is NOT worth the $ for a 2 min. adjustment.

08/04/2014

It is a fog. I cannot remember what manipulations he used on my body, but it was only for a minute. He did however, want to talk about other things and I did communicate with him, for quite a while. He is a very nice, comfortable man, but I was stymied

Description of Work
wanted Chiropractic work

04/21/2014

I had a positive experience with him. I found him confident and that he produced results. The facility is generally clean and organized as much as I would be looking for. I would give him a positive recommendation. I didn't have to wait long to get an appointment.

Description of Work
Dr. Wolff is my chiropractor. I had a back adjustment and I had an analysis of leg weakness.

12/17/2011

Dr. Wolff seeks permanent solutions, not just relief from symptoms. So, ideally, I should no longer need his services. However, I do need them much less often and am rarely in real discomfort when I see him - I am more just seeking to completely get rid of the humpiness in my back that had been many, many years in the making. My experience as a client of Dr. Wolff is that he gives very personal at...

Description of Work
I have been a client of Dr. Wolff's for perhaps a couple of years. I had a somewhat hunched back, caused, in part, by a difference in leg length. This had been diagnosed by two previous chiropractors: my chiropractor when I lived in Kentucky and my chiropractor when I lived in Colorado Springs. However, when I came to Palm Springs, I could not find a chiropractor who knew much if anything about leg length issues. I had to drive as far as Hemet to find a chiropractor who would understood and could help. By this time, orthotics were getting worn down and were not effective. Of course, the drive to Hemet was not something to keep up indefinitely, so I eventually returned to researching on the Internet for a provider closer to home. When I went in to Dr. Wolff's office for my first appointment, I prayed that he would understand leg length issues and not look at my blankly when I mentioned the subject. At the first appointment, without me even mentioning the subject, he asked me to stand and looked at me, then asked me to walk up and down the hallway. The very first thing I remember him mentioning was my leg length difference! He got me set up with new lift/orthotics and began to help with my back discomfort.

Category chiropractor

Chiropractic manipulation, physiotherapeutic modalities, myofascial release therapies & nutrition.

No prescriptions