St. Joseph Hospital

Eye Care - Ophthalmology
Hospitals - Intensive Care
Hospitals - Emergency Medicine
Rehabilitation - Physical Therapy

There are 2 doctors at this site, including part-time physician: Lynette Sequeira, Board Certified Pediatrician....

03/18/2015

That's an excellent hospital. I live in Corona and won't go there - I drive to St. Joseph's.

Description of Work
I go there for medical appointments.

Category hospitals

02/20/2015

Prompt, friendly staff Attentive nurses The food was good, once I could eat something! They gave me some physical therapy and instructions before I went home after two days They had a pre surgery class that was informative. Very good nurses Efficient staff Nice room

Description of Work
Partial knee replacement

Category hospitals,surgeons,orthopedics

01/29/2015

The hospital is okay. The nurses are very lax. There was a time when a nurse prepped me up for surgery when I wasn't meant to.

Description of Work
I go to St. Joseph Hospital.

Category independent living,hospitals

01/25/2015

And, we had a much better experience with the birth of our first child than our second child (at St. Joseph's). To be honest, we had two very different experiences at St. Josephs. When we were in the delivery unit, the nurses were awesome! But, when we were in postpartum, the nurses were not very kind or responsive. They really didn't seem like they liked their jobs (except for one nurse out of ab...

Description of Work
We had our second child at St. Joseph's. Our first child was born at a different hospital (Indiana).

Category hospitals

12/23/2014

The practice was very efficient and professional. There was an unnecessarily long wait between the prep room and the surgery, but otherwise things went smoothly.

Description of Work
Cataract surgery.

Category ophthalmology