Karco Specialties

Auto Radiators
Auto Tires
Auto Inspections
Auto Transmission

Full service, maintenance and repair on Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Honda & Acura vehicles exclusively. We warrant our work for 2 years and 24,000 miles and offer a complimentary car wash on each visit. We are a AAA award winning shop, please check our credentials. We are the dealer alternative that knows your car well and wants to earn your business....

05/15/2014

Ultimately we chose not to go with Karco but ONLY because our other car is a Subaru (Karco specializes in several makes but Subaru wasn't one) and we wanted a place that we could service both cars at. If at some point we ditch the Subaru for another Scion or something, we may come back to this place as it was very nice.

Description of Work
Jay was very nice. He saw us the very next morning, gave us a tour of the facility and did some preliminary examinations of our troubled vehicle. Everyone we met was professional, his shop was clean, and his customer area was good looking and interesting (he had some museum looking pieces in there) He took us through what he wanted to do and didn't confuse us with auto jargon or anything.

11/22/2013

Would not take my car elsewhere. Amazing group, always fare and straight forward. Never a hidden cost. Very, very honest!

09/19/2013

Had a great experience. One of the few independent shops that has a courtesy shuttle. Satisfied with the work and the price.

Description of Work
Brakes, tune up, maintenance.

09/17/2013

Well. It probably is a little more expensive than most places or some but I feel I can trust them. A friend has been going there for a number of years. It specializes in Toyota and Lexus. I am sure its compatible in price to a Lexus dealer or less. I think sometimes at the Toyota Dealer they try to get you to pay for more service than you need.

Description of Work
regular servicing

08/27/2013

Around 10 a.m. I get a call from Karco. It is Jay who I have dealt with for over 25 years. He said the radiator had a crack in it and needed to be replaced. I needed a new thermostat also. I also had to have the a/c serviced and the 165,000 mile service. He quoted me $1500.00 and I said if it went to more to please call me. He said he needed the car for all of Monday. Tuesday around 2 p.m. I get a...

Description of Work
I have a 2001 Toyota Sienna with 164,300 miles on it. My son was driving and said the a/c stopped working. I drove the car to Karco on Sunday evening and the a/c went on and off in 5 minutes. I left my car with the key for them to begin work on Monday. Originally I said I would bring it in 8 a.m. on Monday. It was more convenient since my husband was home and could drive me back home.

Category auto repair

Auto repair, oil and filter change, transmission , cooling system, fluid changes and flushes, timing belts, engine tune up, valve adjustment, tire replacement, brake, air conditioning and heater, fluid leaks & clutch system.