Bee Rescue

Founded 2010 • With Angi since December 2015

Animal Rescues/Shelters
General Remodeling

Here at Bee Rescue we offer Live Bee Removal services in Orange, Riverside and Kern Counties. Orange County (949)484-6101 Kern County (661)368-4123...

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

02/19/2018

I was so grateful to find a company that didn't destroy the bees that built a nest in my jasmine hedge but instead rescued them and, a month or so later, put them to work in the almond groves of central California. When I mentioned I needed to get rid of my bees, the first thing many friends and family think is "destroy." Apparently they aren't aware of the critical role of bees in agriculture and...

Description of Work
live bee removal

Category animal removal,animal shelter

Ms. [Member Name Removed], thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it! Pleasure meeting and working with you.

03/29/2017

Great! Christopher was prompt, efficient and got the swarm removed with only a few stragglers left behind. Nice job.

Description of Work
Removal of a bee swarm from a fence.

Category pest control

Mr. [Member Name Removed], thank you for your positive review. It was a pleasure meeting you and getting that swarm for you.

03/13/2017

Christopher did a great job.

Description of Work
Removal of a bee hive from the rafters.

Category pest control

Thank You [Member Name Removed]! We were happy to rescue those bees for you :) - Christopher

03/14/2016

They came out when they said they would, and I have not had any bee's since then. They communicated things, did exactly what they said they were going to do, I was very happy.

Description of Work
They exterminated a bee hive in our time Warner Box.

Category pest control,Uncategorized

This Review is incorrect. The address is correct for the customer who left the review, but the name is incorrect. I am hoping Angie's List will remove it and publish the correct reviews soon. I was told this would happen today.

02/18/2016

Bee Rescue did an amazing job removing a super hive (3 ft x 4 ft) located under our house. No other company was willing to do a live removal due to the limited access of where the hive was located. Bee Rescue made the impossible possible!! Christopher worked diligently for 3 days to remove all the bees and seal and the house. Very pleased. Just a super job.

Description of Work
A live bee removal.

Category pest control

Thank You [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed] , thanks to supporters like you we have assisted in the rescue/relocation of over 100 beehives between January 2017 and now. We appreciate you!

Live honeybee removal/relocation by trusted industry professionals. What sets us apart from most other companies is: A) We DO NOT carry bee-killing pesticides on our trucks at any time. B) We offer a two-year guarantee that bees will not return to the location.

Bee Extermination. Bee Rescue is a fully operational honeybee rescue and relocation organization specializing in the safe removal of live honeybees from your home or workplace.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available