Solar Brothers Power Shine

Walk&driveway

Walk&driveway

pressure washing202191762
Cleaned walkway and driveway

Solar Brothers Power Shine is a new solar panel ,pressure washing cleaning service . This is are first business we are family owned by my brother Art Chavez, my wife Jessica Chavez, and myself Rudy Chavez. Our business is made so we can do a variety of pressure washing jobs like driveways, trash areas, prep houses to be painted when we started this business we did it because we wanted to help those that were in need of a job. We strive to work hard so our customers are always satisfied with the job when we're done. So if you want a job done right from start to finish give us a call Solar Brothers Power Shine....

Resposiveness

pressure washing (1)lawn & landscaping (1)house cleaning (1)

03/19/2021

Excellent!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Washing

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2021

02/23/2021

Totally Freak'n awesome... Those solar brother dudes totally Rock... Them brothers really put the"P" in Pressure washing... I meAn not only did they clean the 10yr old oil stains I had on my garage floor & driveway... They pressured cleaned them oil stains out that that these other so called "Pressure wash companies" (rip off pressure wash jokers is what I would name their companies🧐🥴😷🤫) could...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pressure washed garage floor and driveway

CATEGORY house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2021

02/19/2021

Rudy was awesome. Does great work and always satisfy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2021

Residential / commercial, driveway, sidewalks ,buildings graffiti removal, cobwebs ,restaurants eating areas, houses to be prepped ,stairways and big rig truck trailers also clean solar panels

We don't install solar panels, paint or do handyman work.

Check, PayPal