Streelman, Dr. Steven M.

Founded 2007 • With Angi since October 2008

2123 S El Camino Real Ste A

Oceanside, CA 92054

Dr. Steven Streelman is a California Board Certified dentist, specializing in family, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry. Dr. Streelman’s love and appreciation for his own family, which consists of his wife and four beautiful daughters, shows through in his work: Dr. Streelman’s practice provides

04/26/2016

CATHERINE H.

02/16/2016

Great dentist very professional. Very happy with service.

Description of Work
Several appointments. Cleaning, fillings, crowns.

Category dentists

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We love having you here as a patient!

01/13/2016

Description of Work
Emergency visit after recently moving to the area. Wonderful experience.

Category dentists

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for the kind words! We are very happy to have you here as a patient!

08/01/2015

It was great. I had not completed treatment with another dentist and had not seen a dentist for a few years. They corrected the mistakes of the other dentist and I completed treatment.

Description of Work
Very professional and caring. I am afraid to go to the dentist and they did a great job making me feel comfortable. The hygenist is also excellent.

05/22/2015

Dr. Streelman took the time to discuss with me the different options and costs of each so that I could make an intelligent and affordable decision WITHOUT ANY PRESSURE. After I took my time to make my decision, the work was done expertly and quickly. .

Description of Work
Multi-tooth upper bridge...Dr Streelman, is the very best Dentist that I have ever been to. He and his wonderful staff are the kindest, most caring and efficient group of people that I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with. ( and believe me I don't relish going to the dentist office as a normal rule)

04/27/2015

He had good reviews and he takes my insurance. He communicates very effectively and explains all procedures and what he has found.

Description of Work
I went in for a routine check up.

01/23/2015

Description of Work
Routine cleaning.

06/28/2014

Went very well

Description of Work
check up

06/10/2014

I will say the office staff is very friendly and the practice does have all the latest bells and whistle equipment which was quite impressive, Over all I think they provide excellent dental care and am planning to continue with them as our family dentist. Also wanted to mention they are very accurate with time of appointment for the many times that we have been there we have never had to wait. They are also very good at seeing you on an emergency basis which is a plus with children! We also love the office staff from receptionist to the dental techs! All are friendly kind and do great work!! We highly recommend this dentist.

Description of Work
Initially my husband went there for tooth pain. I have been there for cleanings and will be going back for cavity problems. I did send my husband to other providers but turned to Angies List when they were not a good fit for our family. So glad I did as we found our forever family dentist!

04/30/2014

Outstanding . . . not much more to say.

Description of Work
Regular dental cleaning for me. My wife had 3 crowns + regular dental cleaning.

04/10/2014

Description of Work
I had my first visit,doctor went ahead examine my teeth.He explain to me what needs to be done.I feel comfortable to continue to use his services. I only been there once.future visits will give me a more accurate feeling for work being done.

03/29/2014

Category cosmetic dentist

02/25/2014

He is great. He's the nicest dentist I've ever met. He's just a very sweet person.

Description of Work
I just had a cleaning done by Dr. Steven M. Streelman.

Category dentists

Thank you for your kind words. It made our day!

11/24/2013

I called, left a message and they returned my call promptly. They were able to schedule me within 4 days. Details: Great staff, calm office atmosphere, fabulous Dr. The hygienist was thorough and careful. After the cleaning, Dr. Streelman went over my x-rays, took the time to answer all of my questions, explained everything very well, and made suggestions for future work. They gave me an estimate for future dental work that was very reasonable. Thank you! I will return and have already recommended the Dr. to all my friends.

Description of Work
I was not pleased with my last dentist and it wast time for my 6 month cleaning. I used the Coupon from Angie's list from the provider, Dr. Streelman.

Category dentists

[member name removed], We are happy to have you as our new patient! It truly makes our day to read nice comments like yours and they are very much appreciated. Hope you have a great week!

08/05/2013

Dr. Streelman is very personable, friendly, and knowledgeable, as was his whole staff. I recommended him to my boss, who goes to see him tomorrow about a missing filling.

Description of Work
I saw Dr. Streelman about 6 weeks ago regarding a sore tooth. After a quick x-ray, he did a really good job of describing the issue and laid out all my options. I went back today for teeth cleaning, a full set of x-rays, and a more in-depth discussion of the health of my teeth and gums.

Category dentists, periodontics

09/15/2012

Did work exactly as explained with extreme care and great bedside manners.

Description of Work
Tooth pain. Very detailed and professional explanation of treatment.

Category dentists

Thank you for the very kind words! It really means a lot to my staff and myself. You made all of us smile today!! Hope you have a great week this week!!

02/02/2012

He is a navy trained dentist. The staff is wonderful. He has always taken good care of our service people. He is a family man.

Description of Work
I go there for general dentist work and cleanings every 6 months. My entire family goes there.

11/29/2011

All the employees go out of their way to make sure everything is done in a right way that is the most remarkable thing about their practice including the receptionist and the front desk staff. I didn't have the insurance, so they went out of their way and found me insurance that was outstanding. The dental hygienist who does the dental cleaning is the best I have ever had. Even when we were out of insurance, at that time we went in and talked to him about it. He worked with us on it, and he did an outstanding job. We have recommended him to many people. The office environment is spectacular.

Description of Work
Dr. Streelman is my dentist. My most recent visit was about three months ago. We have been going to him about 6-7 years. My wife visited him two weeks ago.

09/08/2011

I like him and my wife also likes him. He doesn't find a 1000 things wrong with your mouth when you go there, he might find a couple of things wrong but he doesn't press that it needs to be done right away and I like that about him. He might find a couple of things and tell you that you can wait a couple of months until you have it done or he might say that you don't have to get it done at all. It is not like he is pressing for the money and some dentist are like that. They would normally say that this and this is wrong and you have to get it done as soon as possible and he doesn't do that. He would suggest it but he would say it is not priority. He is really friendly dentist and it is nice to go to him because he is a single dentist shop whereas some of the ones I used to go to earlier, I never knew which dentist I would get. He is just one dentist and you see him all the time. His hygienist are excellent and I can't tell you enough of good things about them. He is really a good dentist and I would put a page of happiness for him.

Description of Work
I visit Dr Steven M Streelman for dentistry and I met him about three months ago.

Category dentists

Thank you for the very kind words! This was a very nice gesture and I greatly appreciate it! Steve Streelman, D.D.S.

04/01/2011

It went well as usual. Dr. Streelman knows whats best for his patients and treats them like their his family. His staff is very pleasant and easy to work with, and his office is very organized as well.

Description of Work
He performed a cleaning for my son, David.

Category dentists

Member, Thank you again for the confidence you show in our office! Steve Streelman, D.D.S.

01/05/2009

He is a very friendly and competent dentist. He is very thorough and will make sure all is tended to. The personnel is just fabulous. It's like a family, we have been going there for years. Our whole family visits the same dentist.

Description of Work
He is our primary dentist.

Category dentists

Member, Just officially joined Angie's list and saw this report from you! Thank you! It is awlays a pleasure to see you in our office! Steve Streelman, D.D.S.

Dentistry - General
    Dentistry - Cosmetic
    Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
    Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
    Dentistry - Pediatrics
    Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
    Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Streelman, Dr. Steven M.

How is Streelman, Dr. Steven M. overall rated?

Streelman, Dr. Steven M. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Streelman, Dr. Steven M. open?

Streelman, Dr. Steven M. is open:

What payment options does Streelman, Dr. Steven M. provide

Streelman, Dr. Steven M. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Does Streelman, Dr. Steven M. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Streelman, Dr. Steven M. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Streelman, Dr. Steven M. offer a senior discount?

No, Streelman, Dr. Steven M. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Streelman, Dr. Steven M. offer emergency services?

Yes, Streelman, Dr. Steven M. offers emergency services.

What services does Streelman, Dr. Steven M. offer?

Streelman, Dr. Steven M. offers the following services: Dental Implants, Invisalign, Gum Disease Treatment, Porcelain Crowns, Dental Bridges, Root Canal Therapy (Endodontics), Composite Fillings, Inlays and Onlays, Porcelain Veneers, Dentures, Sedation Dentistry, Children's Dentistry, Custom Shade Matching, Teeth Whitening, Teeth Bleaching, Deep Celanings, Periodontal care, Gold Crowns, White Fillings