Rollin' Along

Founded 1998 • With Angi since September 2011

Home Healthcare - Disability Equipment & Services
Home Healthcare - Medical Equipment & Services

"Rollin' Along saves the life and lives of our clients by installing lifts and ramps that give our clients safe and usable access to their homes, vehicles and their world." California Contractor's License 839483 We answer the phone 9am to 7pm, 7 days a week. We know that your mobility matters, and we do our best to respond to your call. Our base service call runs $105.00. Service labor, which runs only while we have the tools out and in use, is $120/hr with no minimum. We do not use subcontractors for our work, you will have me, the contractor, with you at every step....

04/19/2020

After having my 400 pound powered wheelchair delivered to a shop in the east bay, and waiting for 3 MONTHS !! and not getting most of the work done I needed, I gave up and found Rollin' Along. I called, made an appointment for a visit to my home 2 days later. Scott visited, ON TIME, and fixed almost every problem with what he had with him, and ordered the parts he needed from the Mfg. in Tennessee. 1 week later, he showed up again at my home, and and completed EVERYTHING!! I wish I could find someone as reliable, to work on - Let's see --My car, home, my medical issues, accountant, ETC!!! THANK YOU SCOTT !! Rollin' along is GREAT !!

Description of Work
Powered wheelchair repair and tune-up

04/19/2020

Description of Work
Powered wheelchair repair and tune-up

10/08/2012

David Lincer, owner and installer, spent several hours in our home explaining the various options, including prices, available for our needs. The stair life was installed on time; and as projected. The look was even better than the expected and has become invaluable.

Description of Work
Installed a "Bruno" electric ride III custom curved-rail stair life (battery operated).

09/27/2012

Very good. David, was very professional and the installation was done efficiently. We have had one service in 2011, David, came to our home and serviced the lift.

Description of Work
Supplied and installed entrance lift for scooter.

09/25/2012

Totally professional, on time, and cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
Installed chair that goes up a rail on strairways for people who have trouble walking up or down stairs.

09/22/2012

Quickly responds to a call that lift is not operating. Once a job is started, will return without additional charge if necessary to complete job to his and our satisfaction. Works with you to find the best alternative at the most reasonable cost, including helping someone else do a minor repair and save us a service call charge. David and Joan look to the long term and treat their customers accordingly--caring, attentive, and highly competent; honest, fair, thorough.

Description of Work
Stair lift previously installed (by a different, now out-of-business company) has needed service. Rollin' Along has provided the necessary assistance several times. David has also--without charge--assisted by phone when a friend came over to see if he could help us and needed advice regarding how to proceed.

Category handicap equipment

Lifts, Stair Lifts, Curved Stair Lift, Ramps, Platform Lift, Patient Transfer Lift, Scooter Repair, Wheelchair Repair, Door Opener, Inclined Platform Lift, Scooter Lifts, Wheelchair Lifts, Vehicle Lifts

Patient Transportation