Mc Kinzie, Dr. Scott A

Dentistry - Cosmetic
Dentistry - Pediatrics
Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
Dentistry - Orthodontics

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abgd.org. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

10/25/2012

Getting an appointment was easy and I didn't have to wait months. All the visits were pleasant and on time, so I rarely waited more than perhaps 10 minutes for my appointment. Scott and the other people in the office are very efficient but they don't lose the personal touch in the process.

Description of Work
Scott McKinzie is my favorite dentist ever! The people there, especially his wife who runs the office and his dental assistant, are wonderful, both pleasant and efficient. They're really interested in your problems and solving them. Scott is the only dentist I've gone to who introduces himself by his first name. He fixed a filling that had come out and filed some sharp parts on another one and did a few other such tasks. His injections caused no pain, he uses nitrous oxide for those who ask for it (and it was free), and all in all the experience was fantastic. I recommend him and his office very highly and without reserve.

07/12/2012

Great! I used Scott for about three years, only recently stopped because we moved through the tunnel. His wife Kate is super-friendly on the phone. The dental hygienists all seemed competent, and Scott stopped by every visit to review x-rays, etc. I never had any complicated care, though, so I can't speak as to anything besides routine cleaning.

Description of Work
Routine dental cleaning only

05/22/2012

I would recommend him. His office staff is friendly, caring and do everything to make me feel comfortable. I would use him again in the future.

Description of Work
Dr. McKinzie is my dentist.

04/13/2012

I like his family service and willingness to help. His office is great.

Description of Work
Dr. Mc Kinzie is our dentist.

03/04/2010

It was fine and a normal dentist cleaning visit. The hygienist was very nice and the visit seemed very normal. I have seen them twice. I had no trouble getting an appointment. The office was a little crowded. The treatment seemed effective for the cleanings. All the cost was on insurance.

Description of Work
I went to Dr McKinzie for a dental cleaning.

Category dentists

General dentistry for all ages. Treatment of sleep apnea and snoring.