Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Find top pet groomers in Oakdale, CA
There are 0 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Oakdale
- Foxy Roxy's Mobile Pet SalonI would use them in the future. Our dog looks fantastic and smells good. They interact well with my pets.
- PET PERFECTIONIt took about an hour and a half. I like that. I don't like them to be there all day. They are very good with my animals. The owner and the woman that works with her are very personable. They want to get to know the animal. They know them name. They are very good to the person who owns the animal.
- TWO PAWS UPThey always do a great job. They are compassionate and caring. Yu can tell that Julie, the owner, truly loves what she does. IT's not just a job for her. She loves animals.
- Debbie's Grooming SalonI have a very anxious pup that can be quite consuming. Her previous groomer retired and we went through 3 groomers trying to find a new one which only added to her anxiety. The girls here were very patient with Colbie and even came up with a plan to work with her and her issues with being groomed. I'm very happy with them all read less
- TWO PAWS UPJulie, the owner, is very warm and friendly. The animals receive top notch care while they are there. Two Paws Up are the best groomer that I have every taken my dogs to. I would recommend Two Paws Up to anyone else looking for grooming services.
- Lisa's Pet StylesThey are friendly and really cared about my dogs comfort. I would highly recommend Lisa's Pet Styles. Give them a try. They have three shops to choose from.
- Debbie's Grooming SalonShe checks his ears. They clean his anal glands. They clip his nails. Since he is a Maltese, he has weepy eyes, and they take care of that. They will also clean their teeth. They do charge an additional 5 dollars for that. I really like the way they welcome you into the salon with your pet. They coddle you pet and make it feel calm in the salon. You do have to make an appointment. The staff is very friendly read less
- PetSmart TracyThey charged $62 for two dogs. They go a good job and they're on time. They're friendly and clean. The cost is in-line with what other groomers are asking. They take them in early or on time. It was fine. I didn't have to wait.
- TOP NOTCH DOG TRAININGWhen we only had our poodle we used to board him there on occasion and once a week we took him to daycare where he played with other dogs. This was our first experience having them groomed there since our groomer moved to Florida. They came and talked to the dogs for a minute then took them to the grooming room. They were bathed, dried, trimmed and their nails were checked to see if they needed cutting. When we arrived back to pick up the dogs they were in the grooming room with the groomers working on other dogs and not alone in another room in cages. They were not put in cages at any time which is important to us. They have a large window in the lobby that looks into the grooming room so you can actually see everything. Top Notch is always clean, no dog odors, lots of staff that likes dogs. We will be going back in 4 weeks for their next grooming read less
- PetSmart - ModestoThey were really good. Usually, if I went down there and told them I wanted the dog back in 3 hours, I get it. It just depends what time of the day it is. It is a good place to take a dog. The people there go above and beyond to make sure your dog is comfortable. I didn't feel bad about leaving my dog. They tried really hard to fit you in. It is a really good environment. They get a huge number of dogs in all shapes and sizes read less
Pet Groomers in Oakdale
- Business Description:Dog and cat grooming, nail trim, ear cleaning, ear hair removal, nail filing, anal glands and hand dryingRecent Review:It went excellent! I had been looking for a pet mobile service because most grooming places I have been to seem to not care to do cats. They usually complain. I love that they come to my house, so my cat doesn't have to sit in a cage and be bothered or scared by dogs. The owners were extremely nice and friendly! I will be using them for now on! <br / read lessamber t.
- Business Description:Offering over 20 years of quality experience with: Pet Grooming, Puppies, $6.00 Self-Pet-Wash, Premium Pet Foods, Pet Supplies, Fish & Accessories, Feeders, Birds, Reptiles, Custom Orders and much more!
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Financing is available through CareCredit.Recent Review:They were very helpful and answered all of my questions. We were very pleased with their service.Belinda M.
- Business Description:We design and develop diverse, streamlined products for women, men, and our furry family members. We understand the need to save time, money and energy when engaging in daily grooming tasks. Our goal is to revolutionize and simplify those tasks. Cost: $5.00ea Wholesale rates are available Accept Payments: PayPal, MC/Visa/Amex or mail check/money order to address listed. Thank you read less
- Business Description:LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED FULL SERVICE ANIMAL GROOMINGRecent Review:They always do a great job. They are compassionate and caring. Yu can tell that Julie, the owner, truly loves what she does. IT's not just a job for her. She loves animals.Vickie S.
- Business Description:We created our business with the goal of giving all pets the best care possible in a safe, stress free environment. Because we bring our salon right to your door, we make the grooming process super convenient for you, while also making the process much eaiser on your pet. Our newly remodeled mobile salon has everything needed to give your dog a spa-like experience with all natural products and special love and pampering. Our dedicated staff is well trained in treating your pet with incredib.. read lessRecent Review:I would use them in the future. Our dog looks fantastic and smells good. They interact well with my pets.Linda J.
- Business Description:Linda has been pampering pets in the Modesto area for over 10 years.
- Business Description:Are you frustrated when you spend money on products to eliminate odors yet the odors return? Are you tired of the odor being covered up by a fragrance and it smells worse? Are you afraid to use those odor removal products on your skin or your pet's fur? Then it's time to use something safe as soap and REALLY does get rid of the odors. From Mold to Urine to Smoke to Trash you MUST try OdorXit products! OdorXit Concentrate will permanently and safely eliminate urine, feces, vomit, dead animal s.. read lessRecent Review:No more musty odor in my laundry room and the tae kwon do equipment is totally refreshed! OdorXit is a remarkable product.YVONNE C.
- Business Description:Lisa's Pet Styles boasts four groomers at our E. Olive location, four in our East ave location, as well as one groomer in our Waterford branch. We accept payments of cash, credit, and debit.Recent Review:The experience overall was fine. Conversations on phone and at the store were a bit abrupt but most likely based on how busy the store seemed. We weren't impressed with the results. When we take our dog to get groomed we expect her to be well brushed and clean. I am sure she was shampooed but either the store is not familiar with pugs, had someone new doing the work or just don't have the attention to detail we expect when spending money for her grooming. Pugs have a very specific type of hair and require a lot of brushing. We picked her up and took her home and I have never seen so much loose hair on my dog, It was like someone brushed her after her bath but just enough to loosen all the hairs but with no actual clean up. I didn't expect to have to brush my dog the same afternoon we paid for her to be groomed. She also had a small piece or poop on her butt when we picked up up as well. <br / read lessJason G.
- Business Description:We are a full-service small practice, caring for dogs, cats and some small mammals.Recent Review:See above. They have always been very pro-active in our pets' care. They are professional and know our animals by name. <br />jim j.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Matted fur can be detrimental to a cat's health. Learn from a professional pet groomer how often you should groom your cat and what kind of tools you need.
Find dog groomers in
- Angels Camp
- French Camp
- La Grange
dog groomers in Oakdale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BARKING LOT526 W BENJAMIN HOLT DR D
- BARKING LOT
- EZ Pet Care Solutions7412 Salinas Trl
- EZ Pet Care Solutions
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- TWO PAWS UP1550 MCHENRY AVE 1
- TWO PAWS UP
- Walker Veterinary Hospital7600 West Ln
- Walker Veterinary Hospital