Velavi Heating and Cooling

Founded 2015 • With Angi since December 2015

Velavi Heating and Cooling, Inc. has 16 years of experience providing high quality residential and commercial HVAC services. Our services include new installation, emergency service calls, repair, and preventative maintenance services. We service all major brands. Our priority is 100% customer satisfaction. We offer custom design to make sure you A/C installation fits your property needs. We always install high efficiency equipment, which is good for the environment as it is for the customer! We enjoy the opportunity to get to know the customer and make sure they feel 100% satisfied with our services....

Ed Contractors, Inc.

Ed Contractors has over 20 years of experience installing and maintaining Heating & A/C systems. We are fully insured and bonded. We hold State licenses for HVAC and Electrical work. As a family owned business, we take pride in our work and keeping our clients happy.

Bill Aragon HVAC INC

Self employed business owner performing full service Heating, air conditioning & plumbing. . I've been in business for 4 years. 9 years in the trades. State licensed, bonded & insured. I serve Orange county, Los angeles county *South Bay & beach communities. Happy to give free estimates and provide any recommendations I can to help with completing your small jobs or big projects.

Aeris Heating & Air Conditioning

Since 2000 here at Aeris we have made it our absolute dedication and sole goal to make our clients pleased. Pleased with our customer service, our professional workmanship, and our unwillingness to provide service shy of perfection! We provide all sorts of HVAC services like service / maintenance, Free estimates for new installs, membership plans, Attic Services such as insulation and radiant barrier, Roto-Brush Air Duct Cleaning, and much more!

06/25/2020

The gentleman that arrived was so nice and very informative.

Description of Work
AC maintenance

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,energy audit

06/10/2020

Thank You Jose from Velavi Heating and Cooling, for your fast, efficient, honest service. We have dealt with many Companies and other people and have had horrible experiences. We were looking for someone to come do the job Honestly and correctly. Velavi delivered on excellent customer service and leaving our units in working condition. Jose a true knowledgeable, honest, professional. We highly rec...

Description of Work
Repair and fill 2 air conditioning units

01/14/2020

They did a good job. I had a couple issues they did, that I haven't had a chance to talk about. The price was right but they need supervision.

Description of Work
They replaced my heater and the compressor for my air conditioning.

01/14/2020

It was great. Everything went smooth. Their customer service was great and Veronica as well.

Description of Work
They set up a new furnace.

12/02/2019

The crew who did my install was very neat and knowledgeable. They walked me through the whole thing. My unit works great! Glad I made the decision to pick Velavi for my heating and ac installation!

Description of Work
installation

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Install new A/C and furnace units, Replace existing A/C and furnace units, Remove old A/C units, Relocate furnace, Install ducts and vents.

service or installation of floor heaters and window units

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing