Roofing Contractors Inc.

California: Contractors
02/28/2023

8500 Tunney Ave.

Northridge, CA 91324

Original Owners since 1946 Family Owned and Operated 3rd Generation Owner 2021. Our family has been Contracting in the State of California since 1946 Over 75 years now updating our family Information on Angie's List this year of 2021. We offer Service to Residential, Small Commercial properties. Our roofing Installers are all Veterans of the roofing business, we do not hire day Labor, workers compensation and Liability Insurance is a Must. All Projects depending on the city will have Building Permits. We are a Los Angeles city certified Contractors. ...

roofing (253)woodworking (4)insulation (2)skylight installation (3)chimney repair (2)mold removal (1)ceiling fan installation (1)siding companies (1)

03/05/2021

Did a great job very happy with the results. Great price quick response. Great crew also left area Very clean. Highly recommend

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

10/23/2019

He did not show up for his appointment, did not call. Came by and left his card another day, when we were not home. We would not use this company, could not rely on them to show up and get the job done.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 10/23/2019

I showed up as I told the Elderly Woman I wood, between 10 to 12 am, I was there at 11 am I knocked on the door no answer, I went around to the back yard, no one home? I guess she forgot about me? Not me forgetting about her. I left her a card in the door so she would know I was there. James Robertson Pres/Owner

07/02/2018

I knew when I bought my house that the roof would need some attention, but at the first rain it became urgent when a skylight badly leaked. Decided to replace the entire roof and hired James and his team to do it. First, he's the owner and yet he was personally involved in every step, from the initial inquiry through project completion. James answered every question during the bid process and even...

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 02/25/2018

THANK YOU [Member Name Removed] FOR THE NICE REVIEW SINCERELY JAMES B ROBERTSON PRES/OWNER

06/28/2018

James came out to the house when he said he would, was professional and got us an estimate quickly. We got sidetracked on other upgrades that depleted our savings for a reroof. I will call James again when the savings account is back up.

Description of Work
Re Roof for our house and garage

Work Completed On 04/20/2018

05/16/2018

James was great! He came up with some creative solutions to my leaky roof. The work was done fast and efficiently. James was professional and friendly.

Description of Work
roof patching

Work Completed On 05/16/2018

11/27/2017

Excellent. The owner and his son came to our home as scheduled, completed the repairs and did some preventative work at the quoted price, which was less that the price estimated by other roofers.

Description of Work
Repair of leak in roof.

Work Completed On 11/07/2017

Thank You [Member Name Removed]. I would like new clients to know, because I do not have any new reviews for 2018 is because customers like you do not add a review? does not mean I am not working. thank you again for the review sincerely, James B Robertson

03/24/2017

They came out on the weekend and didn't charge extra. It went great. They did a terrific job. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I had a leak where the furnace pipe went up through the roof. They came out and patched it and replaced a few tile for me.

Work Completed On 12/02/2016

Thank You [Member Name Removed] for the nice Review. Sincerely James B Robertson

12/03/2016

James is simply the best. Super responsive, best prices, friendly workers, and quick work. He came to check my house and gave me the most competitive price, and then had his guys in and out before I knew it. The new roof looks amazing, and he couldn't have been better to work with. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Description of Work
Re-roofing, and new roof for a small addition.

Work Completed On 12/03/2016

10/28/2016

Awesome work from James and his crew! He answered every question and concern beforehand, helping us make smart decisions about shingle choice and vent types. The installation itself went smoothy and quickly, and the clean-up was thorough. Our new roof looks fantastic!

Description of Work
Tear-off and new roof installed on 1,700 sq foot home.

Work Completed On 10/28/2016

09/06/2016

Took three days to complete. excellent workmanship.for the reproofing. Excellent job on installing vents.

Description of Work
Reroof several years ago installed solar vent fans Sept 2016

Work Completed On 09/21/2016

Residential, commercial & new construction roofing, torch down modified flat roofs, custom tile, Spanish two-piece, full-weight & light-weight tiles.

omit, mold repair,chimney repair & solar panels.

$100.00