Kevin H Gropp DDS

Founded 1988 • With Angi since October 2008

9241 Reseda Blvd. Suite 101 Suite 101

Northridge, CA 91324

Kevin Gropp DDS, has been providing quality dentistry for over two decades. Dr. Gropp and his Northridge Dental Staff, are dedicated to the art and science of improving your smile and overall health. Having a great looking smile can be your most powerful asset, opening up many doors and possibly changing your life. Dr. Gropp uses all the latest painless dental procedures and techniques from your child's dental wellness to cosmetic & implant dentistry done all under one roof with the greatest care. We bring the specialists to our Northridge dental patients! Patients located in Northridge are provided with Our State-of-the-Art Dental Center services with Porcelain Crowns and Veneers to Immediate Dentures and Tooth Replacement....

07/20/2015

Teeth cleaning and x-rays are included in insurance. He is very mild mannered and very friendly. I trust him.

Description of Work
He is my dentist.

03/02/2015

Nelson M.

We are just love him. We have been very satisfied. I had a problem with my mouth and he was very, very concerned. He researched my problem and he referred me to a specialist. He is truly caring.

Description of Work
My family goes every 6 month.

02/05/2015

Brandy G.

He found and QUICKLY filled several cavities, then pronounced the dreaded need for a root canal. He sent me to Dr, Dawes in Glendale, who was actually the first dentist to be able to save a tooth. Back to Dr, Gropp, who created and installed a crown over the now pain free tooth. A few more cavities were found and all 3 were filled and completed in less than 10 minutes! The state of the art equipment and his many years of experience mean Dr Gropp is able to keep my teeth in my head! He is going to bravely replace my decades old crowns when my plan will cover a portion of it. I'm looking forward to it, even if I end up needing another root canal. The only place I have pain now IS where the crowns are, all the other tooth pain I suffered with for YEARS was ended because of Dr Gropp's excellent work.

Description of Work
Finally got dental insurance and went to see this WELL recommended dentist. Office clean and bright, nice fish! Staff polite and prompt. In and out pretty quickly, good parking as well.

Category dentists,cosmetic dentist

06/29/2014

J Michael R.

I had a very pleasant experience with this office and with the dentist,and I am extremely satisfied with the results! Looking forward to my next visit,seriously! It's refreshing to be taken care of by people who genuinely care about their patients!

Description of Work
MAJOR dental work,over a period of the month of June. Fantastic staff and dentist! Highly recommended!

10/09/2013

Marta P.

So far I have been very impressed with Dr. Gropp. Their office is nice and the staff are very caring.

Description of Work
He started the process for two crowns for me.

04/15/2013

alexis L.

Turns out that Dr. Gropp was right! I didn't feel a thing and I felt very comfortable while he was doing the procedure. He and his staff were very caring. They answered any questions I had and made me feel at ease. I will definitely be telling all my friends about this office.

Description of Work
I went into Dr. Gropp's office because I was having a toothache. An x-ray was done and it was determined that I needed a root canal and crown. When I heard this I was totally freaked out. I have heard so many horror stories about them. Dr. Gropp assured me that the procedure would be fine and I wouldn't feel a thing.

Category endodontics,dentists,cosmetic dentist

04/15/2013

alexis L.

Category endodontics,cosmetic dentist,radiology

04/08/2013

We have been using him for 10 years. He is just really nice. We like his service and his staff. Everything is very smooth. He just works with us. He has very reasonable prices and he takes insurance. The office environment and the employees are very nice. When we walk in, the girls always enquire about everybody and they know our names.

Description of Work
Dr. Gropp is our dentist. We see him every six months for cleaning.

03/31/2013

Richard K.

Dr. Gropp explained what he was doing, explained how many crowns I needed and then drilled away. His expert staff completed the impressions and the installation.

Description of Work
He put in several crowns over a one year period.

Category dentists,cosmetic dentist

01/29/2013

Carla W.

Dr. Gropp is the best. I have been with him for 22 years. Office is never backed & appts are on time. He cares about his pts. Excellent staff!

Description of Work
Bridge - deep cleaning. Oral surgery. Fillings. Veneers - he has done everything. I have beautiful teeth.

Category dentists,oral surgeons,cosmetic dentist

Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
    Dentistry - Denture Labs
    Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
    MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available

Dentist/Oral Surgeon, periodontst/gum specialist, dental implants, porcelain veneers, whitening, bonding, tooth colored fillings, crowns, bridges, dentures, root canals, extractions and cleanings.