Kevin H Gropp DDS

Founded 1988 • With Angi since October 2008

Kevin Gropp DDS, has been providing quality dentistry for over two decades. Dr. Gropp and his Northridge Dental Staff, are dedicated to the art and science of improving your smile and overall health. Having a great looking smile can be your most powerful asset, opening up many doors and possibly changing your life. Dr. Gropp uses all the latest painless dental procedures and techniques from your child's dental wellness to cosmetic & implant dentistry done all under one roof with the greatest care. We bring the specialists to our Northridge dental patients! Patients located in Northridge are provided with Our State-of-the-Art Dental Center services with Porcelain Crowns and Veneers to Immediate Dentures and Tooth Replacement....

07/20/2015

Teeth cleaning and x-rays are included in insurance. He is very mild mannered and very friendly. I trust him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is my dentist.

03/02/2015

We are just love him. We have been very satisfied. I had a problem with my mouth and he was very, very concerned. He researched my problem and he referred me to a specialist. He is truly caring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My family goes every 6 month.

02/05/2015

He found and QUICKLY filled several cavities, then pronounced the dreaded need for a root canal. He sent me to Dr, Dawes in Glendale, who was actually the first dentist to be able to save a tooth. Back to Dr, Gropp, who created and installed a crown over the now pain free tooth. A few more cavities were found and all 3 were filled and completed in less than 10 minutes! The state of the art equipme...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Finally got dental insurance and went to see this WELL recommended dentist. Office clean and bright, nice fish! Staff polite and prompt. In and out pretty quickly, good parking as well.

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

06/29/2014

I had a very pleasant experience with this office and with the dentist,and I am extremely satisfied with the results! Looking forward to my next visit,seriously! It's refreshing to be taken care of by people who genuinely care about their patients!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
MAJOR dental work,over a period of the month of June. Fantastic staff and dentist! Highly recommended!

10/09/2013

So far I have been very impressed with Dr. Gropp. Their office is nice and the staff are very caring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He started the process for two crowns for me.

CATEGORY dentists

Dentist/Oral Surgeon, periodontst/gum specialist, dental implants, porcelain veneers, whitening, bonding, tooth colored fillings, crowns, bridges, dentures, root canals, extractions and cleanings.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available