Superior Home Remodeling

01/31/2023

12444 Victory Blvd

North Hollywood, CA 91606

We accept remote payment

Superior Home Remodeling is a family owned top tier design-build firm offer full roofing and construction services. We'll guide you through the commotion of construction and into a space that is personalized to fit your specific wants / needs efficiently and on time. How do we do this differently than every other contractor that claims they'll do the same? Good question! We'll start by getting to know you, your style, and philosophy of your project. Once we all have an understanding of your desired outcome, our designer will create a FREE 3D design and floorplan which gives you the ability to see your proposed project and make changes before a hammer is even lifted. This process of planning pre-production is just one of our key elements of running a smooth project and essentially ensuring your satisfaction. Above our passion of design and remodeling, we also specialize in roofing (shingle roofs, tile roofs, flat roofs, etc.) and are a preferred contractor with Owens Corning (One of the largest roofing manufacturers in the nation). The foundation of our business is built on four main pillars: professionalism, determination, passion & honesty. You'll love us and your neighbors will too!...

home remodeling (18)roofing (6)countertop installation (12)interior painting (11)electrician (9)plumbers (8)lighting (7)tile installation (7)window replacement (6)interior decorators (6)cabinet makers (5)architect (4)

04/15/2021

We recently bought our new home and have hired superior home remodeling for the second time now. We essentially remodeled the complete downstairs level and a majority of the upstairs. The process has been slightly stressful as it is our first time doing a larger project, however they've accomplished our vision and enjoyably so. This company has become our go-to contractor and needless to say, we a...

Description of Work
Total home remodel

Category awnings,bathtub refinishing,custom cabinets,countertops,remodeling,replacement windows,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/10/2021

Review for Superior Home Remodeling - 12444 Victory Blvd, North Hollywood, CA - 39295995

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We really appreciate your continuous business and always enjoy working with you and your family. We're so happy you love what we did with your home and can't wait to work on more projects together in the future!

02/23/2021

They remodeled our kitchen and did an excellent and high quality work at very reasonable price. Superior Home Remodeling team was professional, friendly, helpful and clean. Highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Remodel a Kitchen

Work Completed On 02/22/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you to design and build your incredible new kitchen. We're looking forward to servicing you again soon.

02/19/2021

I have nothing but good things to say about Superior Home Remodeling and my bathroom project. From my first meeting with Eran when getting estimates, to the final day of the project I didn't have a moment of apprehension. The design was exactly what I had wanted and then some. And the price was right in line with what I was expecting. Eran brought ideas to the table that I hadn't thought of and at...

Description of Work
Bathroom Remosel

Category bathtub refinishing

Work Completed On 02/12/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We really appreciate your business and were more than happy to help create the bathroom of your dreams. We can't wait to work with you again in the near future!

12/15/2020

Very Well. Work done was excellent, Clean up could have been better . Some extra materials still need to be picked .

Description of Work
new roof installed

Category awnings,roofing

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

Thank you for your feedback [Member Name Removed]. We will be reaching out to you shortly to make sure you are left with a smile on your face.

06/17/2020

I highly recommend Superior Home Remodel. They did an excellent job right from the start. I had a very detailed punch list of items to perform in my rental property remodel. Eran and team was extremely thorough from the start addressing every item in detail in their quotation. He also worked with my wife to purchase materials, setting aside 2 days for this. The work was top quality and performed e...

Description of Work
Complete rental property renovation

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,closet systems,concrete repair,countertops,electrician,interior designers,plumbing,remodeling,wallpaper removal,replacement windows,home builders,marble & granite,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

Review for Superior Home Remodeling - 12444 Victory Blvd, North Hollywood, CA - 38649085

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It's been a pleasure working with you. Looking forward to servicing you again in the future :)

05/27/2020

Eran and his crew at Superior Home Remodeling delivered! I truly appreciate Eran's guidance through my major home remodel. My HOA is very strict and required extensive plans and paperwork to get architectural and HOA approval. No task or requirement seemed too big or complicated for him. I appreciated his optimism during entire process. He truly loves his work and wants his clients to be happy. I ...

Description of Work
Condo remodel

Category custom cabinets,closet systems,countertops,interior designers,lighting,remodeling,architect,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/26/2020

Review for Superior Home Remodeling - 12444 Victory Blvd, North Hollywood, CA - 38601610

Thank you Matthew. We've created such a beautiful space for you to live in. We hope you enjoy it for the years to come. Looking forward to seeing you again!

05/11/2020

Eran was punctual, easy to work with, and polite. We enjoyed his company and he was very knowledgeable in giving us a quote for our bathroom remodel

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Work Completed On 04/15/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We hope our recommendation worked out for you. Best of luck.

12/23/2019

I hired Superior Home Remodeling to remodel my big kitchen. I wanted unique design, something between modern and classic and Eran knew exactly what I wanted. He and his crew did magnificent job and within my budget. My whole family is more than satisfied with new kitchen. Excellent job, will recommend Superior Home Remodeling to everyone!!

Description of Work
Remodel a Kitchen

Work Completed On 12/23/2019

Thank you so much for those kind words, it has been a pleasure working with you and as long as your happy we are :)

11/05/2019

Starting off, my roof was in bad condition. Unfortunately we had a few leaks and the shingles were worn out and just didn’t look good for a little while. We met with Isaac and a few other experienced contractors to get an estimate to redo our roof. As simple as a roof may seem, Isaac really went into detail about the whole process of the job. He explained to us many ways that our roof could turn o...

Description of Work
had my roof replaced

Category insulation,roofing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/01/2019

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed], your roof came out amazing and we really enjoyed getting this job done for you. We look forward to working with you in the future.

10/30/2019

I took my time interviewing 4 different highly rated contractors before committing to our beautiful project. Superior home remodeling stood out from the beginning and I felt very comfortable with Eran’s creativity and open personality. He was punctual and detailed about every aspect of the job. A couple of the other contractors created designs, but Eran’s was the only one to create existing and pr...

Description of Work
Remodeling - General, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Painting - Interior, Plumbing, Electrical, Heating & A/C, Roofing

Category bathtub refinishing,custom cabinets,concrete repair,countertops,electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,interior designers,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,wallpaper removal,home builders,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 10/30/2019

Review for Superior Home Remodeling - 12444 Victory Blvd, North Hollywood, CA - 38227694

Thank you so much, you were amazing to work with and we had a great time doing this job for you. Everything came out amazing and we look forward to working with you again in the future :)

Superior Home Remodeling, is a collection of people and processes that produce excellent results. We guide people through the commotion of construction, and into a space that is personalized to fit their specific wants & needs. Above specializing in general remodels, we also specialize in roofing (shingle, tile, flat roofs, etc.). We care about our clients, and silence the chaos that is so commonly associated with construction.

We specialize in roofing, however do NOT involve ourselves in REPAIRS. We do complete roofs only.

Financing, Check