Rabbani, Dr. R. Anthony

Eye Care - Optometry
Eye Care - LASIK

10/03/2013

Total no go.

Description of Work
I called on a Thursday after lunch to make an appointment for an eye exam the next morning. Just before ending the call I was told that they doctor would dilate my eyes the next day and if that was a problem for me there would be a $25 fee to reschedule within a 24 hour window. I was scheduling my appointment less than 24 hours from now - and they were going to charge me if I wanted to adjust the time for information they throw at me right at the end of the call? I cancelled my appointment before I hung up the phone. The office staff also kept asking me about my insurance in a very confusing way. I know she was trying to ask if I was the primary on my insurance but she didn't phrase it that way. I had to ask her what information she was asking me for and she didn't even seem sure. Yet another office where the front staff make me take a pass. I don't care how good the doctor is, if your "gate keepers" are this painful I will go somewhere else.

03/21/2013

Highly, highly recommended!

Description of Work
Nothing much to say, except Eye Candy makes eye exams a pleasure! Wife needed new glasses and Dr. Rabbani did the most thorough eye exam ever. Had a doctor in Japan who was supposed to be excellent but it turned out her previous pair of glasses were waaaay off. Even given some decline over time, my wife, who is Japanese, had to admit she had never had such clear vision! Dr. Rabbani is very personable yet exudes professionalism and consummate expertise. HIs staff is very friendly and courteous too. Sure enough, we went back for another pair a few months after as well as for contacts. Awesome!!

05/16/2012

The staff is very personable. The doctor does very thorough exams. I will continue to use them.

Description of Work
Dr. Rabbani is my optometrist. He is with Eye Candy.

Optometry & LASIK.