Pet's Nanny

Founded 1995 • With Angi since September 2010

Animal & House Sitting
Animal Boarding Kennels

In 1995 I decided to create a business from my inherent love for all animals. My vision had to include reliable and friendly visits to the homes of animal lovers. As a trusted an experienced pet sitter I know that pet owners have a real need to count on a loving in home professional to care for their pets while they are away. One they can trust, charging a fair price. Many pet owners feel it is not fair to place the burden on family or friends while kennels in most cases are not an option as that would be such a severe change from what pets are used to. I remain eager to spend the time needed with your pets in the comfort of their environment while smothering them with love. My goal is to provide you with peace of mind while you are away by providing you with daily updates through media. With my care your pet will feel your love through me until you come home. References upon request. Thank you in advance and keep smiling....

10/22/2014

The service went very well. She met with me and the cats to try to be friendly with them. She took down notes of everything I needed done and was able to give one cat the medication they needed. She communicated well with me through texts and phone calls. I plan on using her again during Christmas and I would highly recommend Sabina's services. She is completely trustworthy.

Description of Work
She babysat my cats for 4 days.

09/02/2014

Things went very well. Everything was clean and in its place. Cat was very happy to have her smiling face coming to visit every day. I will definitely use her services again when I go out of town, knowing that I will be leaving my cat in great hands. Thank you, Sabina.

Description of Work
Fed my cat daily; cleaned cat box; took cans, kitty littler to trash bin, gave hugs and spent time with him, which I really appreciate.

08/05/2014

Sabina is a wonderful pet sitter. She truly loves and cares about animals. I trust her implicitly with my pets and my home. Last month, I made a trip back to Connecticut to visit my family and had Sabina feed my house cat, Tobie, as well as four kittens that I recently rescued. One of the kittens, TJ, had a bad eye infection. Sabina came over twice daily to feed the cats, give TJ his medication, c...

Description of Work
Sabina cared for my cats during two recent trips, July 20-24 and August 2-3, 2014.

Category pet sitters

Animal Sitting. Feeding & Watering. Walks. Playtime. Brushing. Administer Medication. CPR Certified. Litter & Yard Clean Up. Plant Care. Mail Collection. Light Adjustments. Transportation To Groomer & Vet. Run Errands.