NACHOS AUTO UPHOLSTERY

With Angi since November 2008

Upholstering - Boat & Auto
Auto Accessories

08/28/2017

Excellent. Good workmanship. It was done right and on time.

Description of Work
I needed a new headliner for my 2008 VW GTI.

05/27/2016

Description of Work
They re-upholstered a section of my drivers seat of my car. They matched the leather perfectly and did an excellent job.

12/03/2015

Description of Work
The bar fell out of my seat belt buckle and I thought I would have to buy a new seat belt, but they were able to fix the buckle in a short time. I went in without an appointment and did not have to wait. I was told everything is fixable. That was nice to hear.

03/02/2014

NACHO IS A GREAT GUY. SPED UP MY INSTALL SO I COULD PICK UP MY CHILD FROM SCHOOL. EXCELLENT WORK, EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. I CHECKED OUT HIS WORK ON OTHER CARS....TOP SHELF.

Description of Work
INSTALLED FOAM SEAT CUSHION AND COVER FOR DRIVERS SIDE FRONT SEAT.

10/03/2013

I took car by for an estimate, which Nacho provided himself. We took the car back early Friday morning so he could have it for the day. He called mid-day, much earlier than we expected, that the seat was done. When we got there the seat was smooth and tear and crack free. He must have also conditioned the leather too, because it was nice and soft. Color match is perfect. You could never tell where...

Description of Work
Nacho repaired several holes along the trim of the drivers seat and the start of some cracks on the seat.

Category auto upholstery

REPAIRING BROKEN SEAT FRAMES, CARPETING, HEADLINING, DOOR PANELS, CUSTOM MADE TONNEAU COVERS, VINYL & CONVERTIBLE REPLACEMENT TOPS. BOATS, AIRCRAFT, MOTORHOMES, & MOTORCYCLE SEATS.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover