Farless, Dr. Carl R

With Angi since October 2008

Dentistry - General
Dentistry - Cosmetic
Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abgd.org. There are 2 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

07/15/2013

He was great. I like everything about him and I've gone to him for like a decade now twice a year.

Description of Work
I see my dentist Dr. Carl R Farless twice a year for general checkups.

12/17/2012

It has all been great.

Description of Work
I have been coming to Dr. Farless for almost 20 years. He was recommended to me by two people I worked with who told me he was the best dentist in the world. One told me that before she went to him she was afraid of dentists and hadn't gone for at least ten years and her teeth were in terrible shape. He fixed them and made them look great. I started going there and actually enjoy my visits because he is so down to earth and friendly and so is his staff. He also does beautiful, pain free work. I had three veneers over front teeth which have lasted over 15 years and make my teeth look great too. I have also had a bridge and crowns done. When one of my old crowns fell off, I called and his staff fit me in that day. His wife Lorie decorates the office with her crafts and art work so the ambience is fun and beautiful. I think Dr. Farless is wonderful.

Category dentists,cosmetic dentist

10/23/2010

I've been going to Dr. Farless for the last 5 years or so and I've always had an excellent experience at his office.

Description of Work
Teeth cleaning and dental check up.

08/04/2009

He is very personable and professional. He is also reasonable.

Description of Work
He has been my dentist for five years.

09/24/2008

He is a nice doctor. He is painless. He is very patient and has a great sense of humor. It is a pleasant experience to go to him. I usually get in on time.

Description of Work
I thought he was wonderful for veneers. He gave them to me and then he gave me a bridge. My insurance paid for all of the work.

Category dentists,cosmetic dentist