Happy Drains Plumbing

Founded 2009 • With Angi since May 2010

Property Management

Happy Drains Plumbings goal has been to create a full service plumbing company specializing in residential and commercial plumbing service and to provide quality affordable service for all your plumbing needs. Rex has over 20 years plumbing experience Rex has completed numerous plumbing jobs of all sizes. This work includes the cleaning and maintenance of drains, the repair and installation of sewer and storm pipelines, the repair and installation of water pipes, and the repair and installation of faucets, sinks, tubs, hot water heaters, garbage disposals, and gas lines. Robert is a member of the California Water Environment Association (CWEA) and holds a Grade 4 certificate in Collection System Maintenance. Robert has been an active CWEA member and has given presentations at their annual conferences...

New Flow Plumbing and Rooter, Inc.

24 Hour Emergency Service! Our skilled plumbers are licensed, provide high-quality professionalism, and have a vast degree of experiential knowledge.

Dependable Rooter and Plumbing

Dependable Rooter and Plumbing is your #1 choice for all residential service and repair needs in Placer and Sacramento counties. At Dependable Rooter & Plumbing, we take care of all your plumbing needs, and we guarantee your complete satisfaction with the final results. We are known for our dependability and our high quality of service, so you can turn to us for plumbers you can trust. At Dependable Rooter & Plumbing, we offer emergency plumbing service for those times when you simply can’t wait for a scheduled appointment. We know how crucial it is to have serious plumbing issues immediately inspected and repaired. This is exactly why we provide our customers with fast response and service when they need immediate service.

Offers by Dependable Rooter and Plumbing on Angi
JR Putman Plumbing, Heating and Air

Award winning full service plumbing, heating and air conditioning. Providing exceptional service since 1981. Emergency service and replacement, maintenance, indoor air quality, duct cleaning, insulation ,plumbing and drain cleaning. Available 24 hours/7 days. Additional email - clientservices@jrputman.com.

Offers by JR Putman Plumbing, Heating and Air on Angi

01/09/2018

Rex is an excellent plumber. I have used him several times. The reason for the D rating is that he will not return my calls. We had a good working relationship in the past, so I don't understand why he is reacting this way. If you own a business, you owe it to your customers to return their calls.

Description of Work
Water Heater and install a gas line to the fireplace

11/12/2015

He was able to help me over the phone and I did not have to have him come out to my home. Rex could have easily charged me a lot, but instead, told me what I needed to do over the phone.

Description of Work
I was told that I have extremely bad calcification on my water pipes, having well water. I found Rex, who gave so much good advice and saved me a lot of money!!! Rex is extremely knowledgeable and really cares about his customers. I honestly feel that he is the BEST OF THE BEST and is not just money driven. You will LOVE REX!!!

03/31/2015

The plumber showed up right on time and went right to work at investigating the issue. He gave us a quote of the work to be done and when we authorized the service he started working and had us unclogged in no time. He offered us helpful hints and was knowledgible.

Description of Work
Fix our stopped up drains

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

09/27/2014

Excellent communication and response time!!! Installation of all pieces and parts were excellent!! Just Superior!!! Thank you!!!

Description of Work
Bought and replaced toilet and all necessary pieces and parts for master bathroom.

06/06/2014

Could not be happier with the service and price. Called on a Thursday at 4pm and he said he could be here first thing in the morning. I picked the time and texted him my address. He showed up on time, was very professional, fixed the leak under the kitchen sink, was done in 45 min. and only charged $45.

Description of Work
Fixed the leak under the kitchen sink.

Category plumbing

Plugged Drain Cleaning, Pipe Line Cleaning, Water Heater Installation, Water Heater Replacement, Faucet Repair, Faucet Replacement, Shower Valve Repair, Shower Valve Replacement, Toilet repair, Toilet replacement, Commercial line maintenance up to 12", Commercial pipe repairs up to 12", Commercial Roof Drains, Video Inspection, Garbage Disposal replacement, Storm Drain cleaning, Roof Drain cleaning, Odor Problems, Water pipe replacement, Water re-piping, Ice Maker lines

HVAC