ANIMAL & BIRD HOSPITAL INC

3.8

Veterinarians
Animal Boarding Kennels

09/21/2017

The sutures were not done correctly and the doctor would not take ownership for his work.

Description of Work
Stitching a dogs leg

07/12/2017

They are wonderful. It's a little high but it's still good. It's a indoor, nice area. The quality is really good and it's a very clean place. It's a very nice place. It's a bird sanctuary, a veterinary hospital, and a hotel and boarding. It's a huge big place. They have little suites for the dogs and they take them outside. They just treat them really well. The dogs don't come back from them traum...

Description of Work
It was for boarding. I have 3 dogs.

Category kennels

07/12/2017

They are a ways out there, but I drive there. They are really expensive, but I had a lot of testing done. She did a good job. She is good. She is very nice and professional.

Description of Work
I used them when my senior dog was sick.

07/16/2013

I was able to get in right away so that's the plus of it. I don't usually have to wait long for an appointment which I like that because they are pretty big and they have a staff of several that's running it so that you can always get right in. They are very clean and the staff seems very professional. The problem is that I don't see the same veterinarian cause I would like to see the same veterin...

Description of Work
I take my pets to Animal and Bird Hospital Inc. about 4 months ago. I had my cats sedated and also vaccinated.

04/01/2013

Treating vet, vet tech(?), and others in the office were very professional, interactive, thoughtful and attentive. I appreciated all of this. In fact, I have been bouncing around vet office to vet office after moving to this location 3 years ago; and our vet of a couple decades finally retired. I think I've found a new place to 'stick'.

Description of Work
Needed to take our 10 year old jindo/chow cross in for an emergency visit when he wouldn't use his legs. The charges cited included the ER visit, pain med injection, xray and resulting meds. This was actually my second visit to Animal & Bird - after taking our new German Shepherd pup (already 60 lbs) in for her spay 10 days ago. That bill was about $200. (Talk about blowing our animal budget this month....)