Ty Alexander Salon

With Angi since April 2011

Hair Salons/Barbers

Ty Alexander Hair Salon, located in Newport Beach, specializes in hair styling, hair color, hair cuts, permanent hair straightening, brow shaping, hair highlights, brow tattooing, and hair products....

03/19/2015

I have been seeing her for 15 years even when she was at a different salon. This is where she's at now. My experience has always been wonderful. I have been going to this salon for 5 years now. They have high quality professionals that work there and mostly because Laura is there, but everyone there is pretty topnotch. You get what you pay for. I'm the one who's always running late, not them.

Description of Work
I see Laura at Ty Alexander Salon and she does base highlighting and Brazilian keratin on my hair.

Category hair salon

05/21/2012

They are very good. I will be going there next week. They give a perfect haircut. I always get a compliment. They are really excellent in everything.

Description of Work
I go to Ty Alexander Salon for a haircut.

Category hair salon

The Ty Alexander Salon prides itself in being versatile. It is one of the top hair salons in Newport Beach that offers an excellent variety of beauty services. Aside from our fabulous hair care treatments, we also provide other services such as brow tattooing, eye brow shaping, and lash tinting.