The Newport Beach Veterinary Hospital

Founded 1986 • With Angi since August 2005

Veterinarians
Animal Boarding Kennels

Additional DBAs - Newport Beach Veterinary Hospital, Jeffrey S Cohen DVM & Debra Cohen....

08/23/2017

Description of Work
They had a blood test for my cat, and a couple other test. They had her bathe and her nails clipped.

06/16/2017

I've used them for years. I still use them, I have three cats. It took 5 or 10 minutes. These guys are really good, they're very professional. They're like family.

Description of Work
We had to put my dog down and they took care of the cremation.

06/16/2017

I take them there for grooming, bathing, boarding, and they take care of the shots. I'm still using them.

Description of Work
They gave the pets shots.

Category veterinarian,kennels,pet grooming

06/16/2017

I'm not there to see how they're reacting, but the pets don't mind going there so i assume they interact very well. Well they take them in the order that they're brought in, and I take them in at about 9 in the morning and get them about 5 hours later. If I'm not satisfied when I take them home they will do a redo on them. I've never had to do that.

Description of Work
Grooming.

Category pet grooming

08/13/2012

They do a decent job. I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
I take my dog to The Newport Beach Veterinary Hospital for veterinarian care. I have used them for a number of years. The last time I took my pet there was for shots.

Category veterinarian

Veterinary hospital including internal medicine, echocadiography, radiology, endoscopy, ultrasound, videoscoping of ears, general & laser surgery, grooming & boarding.

Hair clipping.