SUNRUN KENNELS

Founded 1996 • With Angi since November 2005

3.6

Animal Boarding Kennels

We are a Dog/Cat Boarding facility. It is your pet home away from home. We have been in existence for 20 yrs....

08/03/2012

Quality has gone down. Used to be a family run, nice business, not any longer

Description of Work
I Used to use Sunrun all the time when we went out of town. Used to be a great place to board dogs. I think they have changed owners. Not nearly as good as it used to be. People are not friendly, they don't answer their phone, so you leave a message and they call back, which sometimes takes hours. I don't board my dogs here anymore

06/28/2010

We left our new dog here for 2 days while we went out of town. The folks here were very kind and professional. They returned my call the next day, invited me for a tour of the facilities, answered all my questions, and treated my dog very kindly. I was really impressed with the staff and the facilities. They offer a cash discount if you keep your dog here for more than three days. When we picked u...

Description of Work
Our dog stayed here for two days while we went out of town.

11/16/2005

MY DOGS FELT VERY HAPPY AND SATISFIED AFTERWARDS. HE LOOKED HEALTHY AND WELL TREATED. I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAD TAKEN GOOD CARE OF HIM AND KEPT HIM CLEAN AND HAPPY.

Description of Work
10 DAYS TAKING OF MY DOG SUGAR INCLUDING WALKING, FEEDING, SNACKS AND A PLACE TO REST AND SLEEP.

08/10/2005

THEY DIDN'T WATCH MY DOG AND MY DOG ATE SOME BEDDING. MY DOG HAD TO HAVE SURGERY AND IT ENDED UP COSTING ME $6000 DOLLARS. WE TRIED TO PRESENT OUR CASE IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT. THE SURGEONS WHO REMOVED THE TOWELING DEFINITELY PROVED THAT THAT'S WHAT WAS EATEN AT THE KENNEL. I DEFINITELY WOULDN'T RECOMMEND THE KENNEL. IT WAS NOT A GOOD EXPERIENCE.

Description of Work
2 DOGS WERE BOARDED FOR A WEEKEND.

07/12/2005

THEY WERE ENJOYABLE. THEY ARE GOOD AT WHAT THEY DO. THEY TAKE GOOD CARE OF MY DOGS. THEY'RE PROFESSIONAL, AND THEIR KENNELS ARE CLEAN. THEY DO A GOOD JOB OF GROOMING.

Description of Work
THEY BOARDED MY DOGS.

Category kennels

Dog/Cat Boarding, Day Care, play time, bathing, grooming and lots and lots of love

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover