Stone, Dr. Daniel G.

Chiropractic Care
Massage Therapy - Reflexology
Weight Mgt. - Dietitians/Nutritionists
Massage Therapy

http://www.ncbtmb.org/consumers_find_practitioner.php, http://www.acbn.org/activeacbn.htm. ...

06/22/2013

The treatment has been effective. He needs the chiropractor so he is a regular.

Description of Work
Dr. Stone is my husband's chiropractor. He sees him for back treatments.

Category chiropractor

12/14/2011

I've been going to Dr. Stone at Kinetics3 for close to four years, and am SO thankful I found him! I've been going to chiropractors since I was 10 years old after an extreme car accident. Never before have I been given such one-on-one care with a true incentive to get me better! I recommend him to everyone I know!

Description of Work
I was referred to Dr. Stone by my personal trainer who noticed that I was not happy with the care I was getting from my current chiropractor. I am forever thankful for that referral! From the start I noticed it was different. I didn't call and get a hold of a receptionist and have to make an appointment for three weeks from now, NO. I call and talk to Dr. Stone and asked if I could come in the same day! Once at the appointment, I realized that he was truly invested in my well-being and we worked out a treatment plan. I have been going back to him for almost four years and I recommend him to anyone I know.

Category chiropractor

Chiropractor care, massage therapy & nutrition counseling & functional medicine.