P. James Voloshin MD

Plastic Surgery - Cosmetic
Plastic Surgery - Reconstructive
Dermatology - General
Women's Services - Breast Surgery

*Our Experienced Staff Will Make You Feel Comfortable And At Ease From The Moment You Step Into Our Office. With Years Of Experience - We Know You May Be Somewhat Nervous About Your Decision To *Have Cosmetic Surgery - And We Will Gladly *Answer Any Question You May Have. We Believe That Your Comfort And Knowledge Of Choices Are Very Important. *The Benefit Of Cosmetic Surgery Are Available To You In A Matter Of Days And Can Be Enjoyed For A Lifetime. *Many Other Procedures Are Available *Please Feel Free To Ask Dr. Voloshin Any Questions You May Have - He's Sure To Have The Answers To Make You Feel More Comfortable About The Surgery You Are Considering *Over 20,000 Patients Have Selected Dr.P. James Voloshin To Perform More Than 30,000 Plastic Surgery Procedures. *It Is His Combination Of Many Surgical Talents And His More Than Twenty Five Years Of Surgical Experience Which Has Established A Unique And Highly Successful Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Practice. Dr. Vo loshin Is Extremely Qualified In The Area Of Asian Cosmetic Surgery- And Is Considered An Expert By His Peers In Asian Nasal Surgery - He Has Developed An International Practice - Many Of His Patients Come From Newport Surgery Institute From All Over The World - Dr. Voloshin And His Staff Have Created A Friendly - Caring - And Comfortable Environment Where You Care And Satisfaction Is Their Primary Goal - *He Is Fully Trained And Thoroughly Experienced In The Newest, Safest, And Latest Technologies Available-...

08/09/2014

This doctor did an excellent job. I have been very pleased.

Description of Work
I wanted to lift my breasts. Very old implants had previously been removed and I was left with sagging breasts.

Category cosmetic surgery

10/06/2011

His staff and he are fantastic. I cannot recommend them highly enough. His staff is so friendly and outgoing that I go in there just to talk to them. I have the same opinion about the doctor. I consider him more of a friend than a doctor. He will answer any question at any time. I can take as much time as I want. I will continue to see him in the future.

Description of Work
Dr. James P. Voloshin is my dermatologist. My most recent visit with him was two months ago.

Category dermatologist,cosmetic surgery,plastic surgery

11/02/2009

Very well. My muffin top has disappeared and I couldn't be happier. The staff was very easy to talk to. All my questions were answered before surgery. They were also available to answer all my questions during my healing process, which made me feel secure.

Description of Work
Liposuction, abdomen, sides, back and arms.

Category cosmetic surgery

Physicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive,Physicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive