Ng, Dr. Daniel A

With Angi since October 2008

Digestive Care/Gastroenterology
General Surgery

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abms.org. There are 5 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

07/13/2015

Dr. Ng performed her initial surgery to correct her colon problems. He also reconnected her colon after an osmotic. She is elderly and was in tip top shape after a few weeks. He was very direct about what he would do. Realistic about the possible outcomes.

Description of Work
My mother had colon reconnect surgery and was very happy with the results. He did her initial surgery too. She is elderly and was in tip top shape after a few weeks.

09/26/2013

He engenders a lot of trust. He's kind, with a good sense of humor. He's available with a great office staff. Appointment are always kept on schedule. They let you know if they're running behind.

Description of Work
Medical problems.

10/27/2011

The surgery went perfect but I formed a blood clot. He called a hematologist to assist and address the problem.

Description of Work
colon resection

10/25/2010

I would give him A?s down the board. He had complication with me and went to oncologist and he turned everything around and they are both just excellent doctors.

Description of Work
Dr. Ng is a general surgeon and I see him once a year.

Category surgeons

05/05/2009

Dr. Ng is very attentive. His follow up is good. He is reserved, informative, and lets me know what tests are going on. I have no complaints.

Description of Work
I see Dr. Daniel Ng as my gastroenterologist.

Gastroenterologist