Newport Family Medicine

4.4

Primary Care - Family Medicine
Pediatrics - Primary Care

01/22/2015

It was just fine. They have been my primary care physicians for about two years. They are very friendly and easy to get an appointment.

Description of Work
I used Newport Family Medicine for a vaccination.

01/07/2014

I though he was excellent. He has a great bedside manner and was very thoughtful. I was able to become a patient of his practice, unlike some other good doctors.

Description of Work
Dr. Armstrong is my primary care physician.

07/15/2013

None of my medications were updated and sent to the pharmacy as stated. Refills were subsequently denied several times and I was being contacted by their office and told I needed to schedule an exam before I could get my medications filled (months after my exam had already taken place). I contacted them via their email system to explain I had already been seen and needed my RX. They apologized and...

Description of Work
This is my new primary care physician for the last 3 years. I was in for my regular annual checkup and was told at the conclusion all of my monthly medications would be updated for the next year and sent automatically to my pharmacy.

02/01/2013

I really like her; in her office I feel recognized as a person; she knows my name when she comes in to see me. The personal relationship stands out to me as well as the competence when I need something else. Her punctuality is pretty good but the billing is a bit of a pain in the neck; this has to do more with the practice and not the doctor.

Description of Work
Dr. Boos of Newport Family Medicine is my primary care physician.

08/07/2012

They are very efficient and caring. We've been going to them for nearly 8 years. They have a number of physicians in the group and if you can't see your particular doctor, they will get you in touch with another right away.

Description of Work
I took my husband regarding a health issue.