Lee, Dr. Jennifer C

With Angi since October 2008

Women's Services - Obstetrics & Gynecology
Foot & Ankle Care

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abps.org. There are 5 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

06/01/2012

She is just very responsive and friendly. She takes her time with her patients. They are twin sisters, and they work from the same office, but I go to Dr. Jennifer Lee.

Description of Work
Dr. Lee is my gynecologist. She is with the Newport Beach OB/GYN Medical Group.

05/07/2012

I always felt validated and important. Dr. Lee never rushed any appointments and always welcomed questions. She has a wonderful bedside manner and a friendly disposition. She is very knowledgeable and my delivery was a calm and pleasant experience.

Description of Work
Dr. Lee treated me during my third pregnancy and delivered my beautiful baby boy. She was always attentive and responsive to all my questions and concerns. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an OB.

05/09/2011

Dr. Lee was the perfect doctor for us. She is great in explaining what is going on with you. She is funny and we got along great [my usband was with me for most appointments]. I wish she would have her practice here in Torrance so I could use her as my OB/GYN now after I moved. It has been an absolute delight to have her as my doctor.

Description of Work
She helped us with both of my pregnancies. Granted we ha no complications but I couldn't have wished for a better doctor.

Obstetrician/Gynecologist