Krychman, Dr. Michael L

With Angi since August 2009

Women's Services - Obstetrics & Gynecology

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abms.org. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

05/08/2014

He has the know how of people recovering from cancer. I have been using him for about 4 years now. The only thing is that the products that he sells which are not covered by prescription, are a little pricey.

Description of Work
I use Dr. Michael L Krychman. I last saw him about a year ago for a check up. He does pap smear, and check ups.

09/04/2010

He is an absolutely wonderful OBGYN. He is a very open, smart and one person. He also specializes in sexual dysfunction, which is not one of my issues, but is very rare to find that is an absolute specialist there. He shows an interest in the patient and in what you are doing and how things are going in addition to the medical aspect.

Description of Work
Dr. Krychman is my OBGYN. My last visit to him was about a year ago for a normal check-up, but unfortunately it turned out that I had breast cancer.

02/24/2009

He makes me very comfortable and I feel I can ask him questions. He is very, very bright and he has a lot of expertise in his specialties.

Description of Work
He is my OBGYN and I last saw him for an annual check up. he specializes in sexology and survivorship.