Clayton, Dr. Weatherford T

With Angi since October 2008

Women's Services - Obstetrics & Gynecology

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abms.org. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

09/16/2013

It went really. He has an excellent bedside. He really cares about his patients.

Description of Work
I went into for a follow up after giving birth.

02/20/2012

I really like his bedside manner. He is just a very nice, gentle, genuine person who makes you feel at ease. He takes in your consideration. He does not push anything on you. He explains the pros and cons of treatments.

Description of Work
I see Dr. Clayton.

10/20/2011

I am due for my yearly exam, but have not gone yet.

Description of Work
Dr. Clayton has been my OB/GYN since 1999. I moved from the east coast during my third pregnancy and Dr. Clayton was the only OB that would speak with me long distance and address my concerns for the birth experience that I wanted. He was incredibly thorough and caring, even catching some nodules that were on my thyroid that none of my previous doctors had noticed. I can't thank him enough for his attentiveness, as those nodules turned out to be cancer and I was able to receive treatment in a timely manner. He also detected other breast lumps over the years that were concerning to him that others had missed and again they were cancer. I never feel like I'm just another patient coming in and out once a year. He takes his time during office visits and answers questions patiently. He also follows up personally with any concerns or questions that you or he might have.

08/11/2009

He is very thorough, caring, skilled, and has excellent diagnostic skills. He is personable and conscientious. He has a good bedside manner and communicates well with me. His office staff is good and his office environment is clean.

Description of Work
Dr. Weatherford Clayton is my OB/GYN. The last time I went to him was for an annual checkup.

07/27/2009

He has a great bedside manner, is a very good doctor, and I would highly recommend him to others.

Description of Work
I've been going to him for about 15-17 years for annual exams.

Obstetrician/Gynecologist