BIRCH STREET AUTOMOTIVE

Auto Service
Auto Inspections
Auto Radiators

03/12/2018

He’s very good and does great work. I will recommend him and use him, again. Glen is an honest and good guy.

Description of Work
Auto Service

05/22/2014

Glenn nstalled a Nippon Denso alternator and searched for a more suitable pulley and belt. My car has been trouble free ever since. I shall continue to bring my ride there for all my service needs. So if you're looking for a guy who doesn't just rely on computerized diagnostics (although he can do that, too), I highly recommend his shop. You won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
Glenn is that rarity among automotive mechanics, he is honest. I brought my classic jaguar E Type in for a new alternator. This was by no means a straight forward job as the previous owner had replaced the standard Lucas (of Prince of Darkness Fame) with an after market alternator. Finding a suitable replacement was a daunting task but Glenn is a true gear head in the very sense of the word and rose to the challenge.

Category

09/10/2013

They provide excellent service. I was there last week. In fact, I have gotten two people I wok with to use them too. The owner is very honest. His estimates ring true every time. They do the work quickly. I can't think of anything negative about them. You can ask him to take a look at everything and he will do this at no cost. I sent my work colleague over there. She went to Toyota and they told h...

Description of Work
I used Birch Street Automotive for brakes. I have used them multiple times. They worked on my brakes.

Category

04/19/2011

They are good. They are very forward and I would go back to them again.

Description of Work
I used Birch Street Automotive service for oil change and diagnosed a problem with the steering. I last used their service in March.

08/05/2010

I have used Birch Street Automotive for ten years -- they are a small two man shop near John Wayne airport; they are perhaps the most honest folks in the auto repair business I have ever encountered. There is no "up-fixing" (telling you that you need this or that when you don't), their prices are always fair - their work is always great.

Description of Work
replace fuel pump