Baron Accountancy Corporation, CPAS

Founded 1981 • With Angi since September 2013

Accountants/Tax Consultants

Baron Accountancy Corporation was formed in 1981 on the principles of providing individuals and small to medium size businesses a variety of professional services. Rudy Baron, President, has over 40 years of experience providing a full range of financial statement preparation, bookkeeping, tax and financial advisory services. Our firm’s focus is to provide professional and objective services so that our clients have the highest level of satisfaction. At all times, we want our clients to feel that the dollars they spend for our professional services bring exceptional value....

Jag Tax Management

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now.

TaxFixCPA

TaxFixCPA – Expert Tax Preparation and Tax Defense For over 35 years Melvin A. (Mel) Creighton, CPA, the firm’s founder, has been serving Orange County residents with customized tax solutions for both personal and business clients. The firm was created because he recognized that taxpayers were ill equipped to deal with the aggressive and ruthless IRS. It wasn’t a fair fight. The firm’s mission is to level the playing field for taxpayers with Expert Tax Return Preparation, Audit Defense, Tax Debt Reduction, Past Due Returns, Penalty Reduction or Abatement, Release of Liens, Wage Garnishments or Bank Levies, Financial Hardship Relief, Offers in Compromise, Properly Structured Installment Agreements, Innocent Spouse Relief and more.

Offers by TaxFixCPA on Angi

08/17/2016

He has set-up my QuickBooks accounting system and provided income tax preparation services. He has given me proactive tax advice and reduced my tax burden I have the comfort level that I am paying the lowest tax possible. I am pleased to recommend his services. Tom Swanson/ Portfolio Strategy & Management, ltd.

Description of Work
Rudy Baron of Baron Accountancy corporation has been my CPA for over 10 years. he has served me personally and my investment advisory firm.

Category accountant

We have been providing tax planning and tax preparation services since 1981. We also provide bookkeeping and bill paying services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express