Unruh, Dr. Chase

Massage Therapy
Alternative Med. - Acupuncture
Rehabilitation - Physical Therapy

11/25/2015

Because I hadnt seen the doctor in a few years, he came in 1st to do his exam. I was actually CRYING while I was talking to him. He asked me to lay on my right side, He had to help me down cuz it hurt that bad. As he started the adjustment, he gently moved my legs and hips to the correct angle & with one squeeze, I felt relief. I was still hurting, but I knew it was gong to be better. Then his ass...

Description of Work
Over the last 15 years, Dr Unruh has been my chiropractor. I have been to Dr Unruh in the past, for a bad car accident & a workers comp claim for my shoulder which have both healed wonderfully under his & his staff's care...This last incident happened . out of the blue, My lower back went out while I was just standing. I went down on one knee,I had a really hard time getting up because of the INTENSE pain shooting down my legs and across my lower back. I called Dr Unruh's office & was given an appt in 1 hour. When i got to his office, i was taken in withing 10 minutes.

06/16/2014

This is actually for Dr. Karim Soliman, who does the prolotherapy injections at Unruh. I have been getting prolotherapy injections for years but Dr. Soliman's are painless and they bill our insurance. Great results. Very knowledgeable about prolo and nutrition.

Description of Work
Prolotherapy injectiosn

11/14/2012

Good, fast service and fun people in the office.

Description of Work
I've been doing to him for 6 years. He's a good overall chiropractor. He keeps you lined up.

07/25/2012

My experience with this chiropractor still distresses me too much to discuss the details. The entire process was appalling, but he is the roughest I have ever experienced -- do not let him adjust your neck! I have been to many chiropractors, good and bad, but this one is dangerous.The entire staff was incompetent, but that is not unusual for this area. If you can't get solid, thorough answers on t...

Description of Work
My appointment was to assess an injury, which was ignored and instead run of the mill services were performed (poorly by every person), except the receptionist, who was ironically the least friendly.

02/17/2012

He is so great! He is very good at what he does, very professional and caring. He doesn't want you to come back unless you need to, he gets you well and sends you on your way. The staff is really great, the whole atmosphere and everything, its a great place.

Description of Work
He is my chiropractor.

MasterCard, Discover, Check