Lakeside Medical Associates

With Angi since October 2008

Primary Care - Family Medicine
Pediatrics - Primary Care
Primary Care - Internal Medicine

There are 4 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 45 patients per day....

04/07/2015

Everything went fine. Dr. Hung is very attentive and and does not try to rush you out until he hears everything you want to discuss with him.

Description of Work
Meet and greet- fill prescriptions. (he's my new HMO doctor)

05/16/2014

I've been with them for 15 years and he does a good job. I really like that guy. He's a big guy that has great bedside manner, he takes his time and he's personable. He doesn't just give you answers that are top of his head. If he doesn't know anything, he takes a moment to look it up on the computer. I don't have any complaint. They're timely, their punctual and the billing is just right.

Description of Work
Dr. Calvin Hung MD of Lakeside Medical Associates provided me a primary care service.

05/13/2013

It was easy to schedule an appointment that fit my schedule. New patient paperwork process was fast and efficient. My appointment was right on time!

Description of Work
Moved from out of state and needed to find a new health care provider.

06/15/2012

The waiting area is a little strange but the longest I have ever waited is 40 minutes and that almost never happens. The nurses are great and knowledgeable and very helpful. once the doctor comes in he already has the information from the nurse and he gets right to addressing your concerns. All in all I am very pleased with Dr. Hung

Description of Work
Dr. Hung is my GP my last visit was for a sore throat. Dr. Hung did a complete check out and took a coulter of my throat. Because I have a young child he prescribed antibiotics. My sore throat cleared up in a three or four days and son never got sick. He also really takes time to explain things and if he is not sure about something (which is rare) he will make sure he finds the right answer and back to you rather than just provide sub-standard information. Dr. Hung’s office is very easy to make appointments with usually they can get you a short 15 minute appointment the same day.

02/02/2012

He is a good doctor, and has a good attitude. He is very professional.

Description of Work
I went in for diagnosis and treatment of vertigo.

Multi Specialty