Enhance Dentist

Dentistry - Cosmetic
Dentistry - Pediatrics
Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

We provide you and your families with utmost level of dentistry in a comfortable, caring, and convenient atmosphere to you while remaining sensitive to your concerns. We hope to assist all of our patients to achieve optimum oral and dental health that the modern dentistry has to offer. We will continually seek ways to improve our skills and knowledge for the benefit of our patients and our selves. We proudly present our other location in La Crescenta at 3967 Foothill Blvd, La Crescenta, CA 91214. For further information please visit our website at www.enhancedentist.com or call 661-255-0220 or 818-248-7333....

10/11/2011

He was gentle and very thorough. He did all the cleaning himself. He was very nice. However, he put in a bridge and the insurance company said that there was a periodontical issue and he should not have put that. The bridge is now low loose after one year and he wants me to pay the whole thing. I am a little upset about that as I have to now go to a surgeon and get more work done. I just felt that...

Description of Work
Someone at my job recommended Dr. Kim to me and I went to him. I had been to him last week. He put a bridge on me a year ago.

Category dentists,dentures

08/13/2011

He is very personable and professional. He is very gentle and does his own cleaning work instead of using a hygienist. He is personally involved with every patient.

Description of Work
Both my husband and I go there for regular cleanings. We went there because we were recommended by a friend.

Category dentists

Cosmetic and implant dentistry, General and restorative dentistry, Periodontal surgery, Porcelain veneers and restorations, Office whitening, Trauma related and dental emergency, TMJ/TMD related treatment, and Consultation and secound opinion.

We do not offer Orthodontics in Newhall office, however, our La Crescenta office has a very knowledgeable, professional, and friendly orthodontist, Dr. Doil Kim, spcializes in treatment with braces only and is a member the American Association of Orthodontist. Dr. Kim received his training in orthodontics from Harvard School of Dental Medicine, training in dentistry from the University of Southern California, and received his BS degree from UCLA.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available