Wilkes Family Medicine

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2010

Primary Care - Family Medicine

Your healthcare is among the most important aspects of your well-being. At Wilkes Family Medicine it is our passion to develop a personal relationship with each of our patients. We will always strive to be the best teammate and advisor we can be in order to achieve and maintain our patient’s healthcare goals. We are committed to being your advocate. ...

01/17/2014

Description of Work
I had a physical. Everyone was very professional and efficient. I feel like they really listened to me and addressed all of my concerns.

04/11/2013

They are honestly great. The doctor has good bedside manner. He is very attentive and spends time with me. He is genuinely interested and puts in the time and doesn't just send a nurse to get all the information. It doesn't feel like a situation where it's one after another after another. He gives me the attention and time. I would definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I go to Wilkes Family Medicine for primary care.

02/26/2013

We were looking for a new general practitioner type that was knowledgeable and he really fits the bill. We went to him because we were not happy with our old doctor. My husband has some medical problems and Dr. Wilkes seems very knowledgeable. My husband was very impressed with him and he has a great bedside manner. He found the problem right away and changed our medication. I've dealt with their ...

Description of Work
We saw Dr. Wilkes at Wilkes Family Medicine for a check-up, but he found something and we were referred to a dermatologist who turned out to be very knowledgeable and is treating the skin cancer.

06/16/2012

He is an Iraqi war veteran, and he is young but very good. I highly recommend as general practicer.

Description of Work
I went to him for a General Check up.

11/18/2011

I was really pleased with the friendliness and professionalism of the staff and the doctor. I was greeted with a smile and made to feel comfortable by all. I was seen promptly and never made to wait from one procedure to the next. I was not talked down to.

Description of Work
I saw Dr. Wilkes for a routine male physical exam. A week before I went in to have blood drawn. The phlebotomist did a great job with the blood draw. During my physical exam, the assistant weighed me, took my blood pressure, took my temperature, took my heart rate and did an EKG. The doctor reported on the blood analysis, listened to my heart and lung sounds, observed my eyes, inspected my skin, felt my neck glands, did a prostate exam and analyzed my EKG. He also asked me a number of questions regarding my general health. He also gave me a Tetanus, Diptheria, and Pertussis vaccine.

Category family doctor

Please see http://www.wilkesfamilymedicine.com/services for a list of services provided