USA ASSIST

With Angi since September 2008

Travel Agencies

Tina's Travel Network

"Your Personal Travel Concierge" Tina's Travel Network is a full-time agency that goes beyond the sale to provide you with exceptional service and support throughout the journey. Researching the internet can be overwhelming and confusing. Knowing whether you can rely on the information to be accurate and trustworthy can leave you frustrated. As your professional travel consultants, we depend on our personal experience, including site inspections and training, combined with our trusted relationships with wholesaler partners to build your perfect travel package. We have over two decades experience creating vacation packages that fulfill our customer's dreams. We welcome your general questions about the destinations and components of your trip and we take pride in the itineraries we create for you. When you work with Tina’s Travel Network, you will work with a professional network of licensed suppliers who specialize in your destination in order to provide you with an exceptional travel experience! Why would you risk your vacation experience to anything less?

09/16/2008

They have very good customer service. I never realized how much could go wrong on a vacation and I'm glad I worked with them. I will use them for every trip I go on in the future.

Description of Work
They were our travel insurance agent for our trip to Germany.

Category travel agency