Thousand Oaks Family Dentistry

Founded 1978 • With Angi since February 2011

Dentistry - General
Dentistry - Cosmetic

Our philosophy is to spend individualized time with each person that walks through our doors requiring the services of a great Thousand Oaks dentist. We believe that listening to our patients and addressing their needs within the context of excellent care is the greatest way that we can serve our patients....

08/14/2015

Thousand Oaks Family Dentistry is the dentist my husband and I use. We have been very happy with them. The office is clean and modern, the staff is very friendly, and the care we've received has been excellent.

Description of Work
6 month check-up and cleaning

08/05/2015

The appointment went well. As a new patient, they took lots of photos of my mouth, which isn't exactly fun, but it went as smoothly as can be expected. The cleaning with the dental assistant (I'm forgetting her name now) was efficient and I can see and feel how much cleaner my teeth are, especially under my permanent retainer. The x-rays came out showing that I have a couple of cavities, so I'll b...

Description of Work
I went in for a check-up, having recently moved to the area from overseas. It had been several years (shame on me!) since I had had my teeth cleaned. So there was a lot to do! There was a lot of crap under my permanent retainer (yuck!), but it's all gone now. I also needed tons of dental x-rays.

Category dentists,cosmetic dentist

06/16/2014

Dr. Kari Hong is great. She's friendly, professional and knowledgeable. The staff are equally so. I go there and so does my family (three young children). You can email appt reminders and phone calls and the staff is super friendly and knowledgeable about billing and scheduling issues. I highly recommend this practice.

Description of Work
Routine dental care (cleaning).

06/09/2014

They are great. I have been using them for about a year now. Excellent and personable staff and customer service. I will definitely be using them in the future.

Description of Work
General Dentistry. Cleanings and a crown.

Category dentists,cosmetic dentist

03/28/2014

She is okay and nice. My daughter and I both use her. She is basically a good dentist. She doesn’t do oral cancer screening normally. I have to ask and beg her for it. Other dentists that I have used did that automatically. Otherwise, she does perfectly fine. It is a nice office and it is positive. It is a decent place to go.

Description of Work
Dr. Hong at Thousand Oaks Family Dentistry is my dentist.

Category dentists

Teeth Whitening Veneers Implant Placement Implant Crowns Crowns and Bridges Dentures Cosmetic Fillings Grafting Excessive or Uneven Gums Clear Correct Sealants Root Canal Therapy Extractions Scaling and Root Planing Migraines and Jaw Pain Cosmetic Dentistry Sleep Apnea and Snoring Mouthguards 24 hour Emergency Care

American Express, Check, Discover, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available