Prestige Medical Associates

2.8

Primary Care - Internal Medicine
Primary Care - Family Medicine

08/25/2011

This office operates on a European mentality that lunches should take two hours and everyone goes at the same time so they close the whole office down. This isn't France! we have staggered lunches and maybe maybe if your lucky an hour for lunch in this country! They knew I was coming by at a certain time and closed anyway. Very rude

Description of Work
Had an arrangement to pick up some documents between 12:00 - 1:00 pm

Category internist

03/07/2011

I like the doctors and nurses. They are really friendly and they know me. Whether they remember me or not they always seem like they do. They are great, they take the time to talk to you and don't try to rush you out the door. Most doctors are in and out. My husband had a challenge with their billing and administration.

Description of Work
I go to Regal Medical Group for my primary care.

Category internist

04/15/2009

It is difficult to get in to see my primary doctor. It is hard to find someone that cooperates with Medicare. If I could find another place, I would definitely move to another one.

Description of Work
I go to Regal Medical Group for my medical needs. My last visit was because I fell and tore some tendons in my leg. The doctor doesn't treat me. He just refers me to a specialist and it takes 2 or 3 weeks to get in to see someone.

Category family doctor