Michel, Dr. Franz K

With Angi since October 2008

Eye Care - Ophthalmology

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abms.org. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

03/16/2015

Description of Work
Went for annual eye exam. Doctor Michel was very nice, knowledgable, easy to understand. He confirmed some observatiosn I've heard in previous exams, gave me a new prescription and advised that it had changed so little from my old one that I did not need to change yet. I like that; he did't try to sell me glasses I didn't need.

06/03/2014

Dr. Michel is thorough and communicates well with any problems or not with your eyes. He checks for cataracts and glaucoma and if you need glasses your prescription. I trust his judgement and would recommend him to others.

Description of Work
I go to Dr. Michel once a year for my yearly eye exam.

04/24/2014

Description of Work
My appointment was for a general exam, and to buy new glasses. The appointment went very well. I was very comfortable with Dr. Michel, and I was highly confident in his skills as a doctor.

04/23/2014

Dr Michel examined my eyes and cleared me to wear a soft contact lens in one eye. So now I use one eye for reading and one eye for distance viewing. This solved my problem. I am thrilled with the results! He was very easy to talk with. I will go back to him when its time for a recheck.

Description of Work
After cataract surgery several years ago on both eyes (not by Dr Michel) I absolutely hated that I needed to keep reading glasses in every single room... and have them available when I was grocery shopping, etc.

09/06/2012

It went very well, even though he had to shine a very bright light in my eyes several times. He kept the mood light, joking a bit to help ease the discomfort.

Description of Work
I was experiencing floaties and flashing lights in my left eye. The doctor was able to see me on the day I called for an appointment and was extremely thorough in satisfying both himself and me that there was no damage to my eye. He explained things in great detail and answered all of my questions while making me feel comfortable with him.

Ophthalmologist