Koe, Dr. Steven R

With Angi since October 2008

Primary Care - Internal Medicine
Primary Care - Family Medicine

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abms.org. There are 2 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

05/20/2016

You know its hard to say what is going on I just kind of felt like they got some new nurse there maybe they are just new and not really comfortable with stuff.

Description of Work
I used Koe, Dr. Steven R for primary care internal medicine. Well when I had blood work and all that stuff done maybe all doctors do this now I never talk to him he always lets his office staff calls but that could be procedure everywhere because I know doctors are busy

Category internist

02/04/2014

My last appointment went fine. He has been my doctor for a while. He does really well with communication. The reason that I continue to go to him is because he takes the time to answer the questions I have. He does not seem to be rushed when he is in the room and he is a pretty busy guy. I kind of get that open dialog with him which I think is different than some of the other doctors that I have b...

Description of Work
Dr. Koe is my primary care physician. I was last there for a personal visit.

Category family doctor

08/27/2011

He takes time with you and is very personable. He listens to me. I have visited him for several years. He doen't talk down to you. He has a very gentle way about him. He has been perfect for my family and I.

Description of Work
I was a routine visit.

Category family doctor,internist

03/18/2011

I have all positives for him. It went very well. He's a good doctor, he's available, he has a great reputation with his patients, and it's a positive experience in every way. I do sick and when I need to go in, they find a way to schedule and fit me in.

Description of Work
My wife and I have been using him for the last 10 years or so.

Category family doctor,internist

03/24/2010

Dr. Koe has wonderful bedside manner, always listens (no matter how busy the waiting room is - I have never felt rushed or unimportant), and genuinely cares about his patients. His staff is great too, Marilyn & Reina seem to take great pride in their work.

Description of Work
Office visit, physical examination

Category internist