CALIFORNIA TIRE CO.

Founded 1989 • With Angi since August 2005

Auto Tires
Auto Service

FULL SERVICE TIRE, BRAKES,SHOCKS ETC....

07/26/2015

Excellent service! Friendly, straight-forward, and excellent discount on check-in for oil change!

01/20/2014

I have used California Tire before and am always impressed with their professionalism and honesty. This is my go to tire place.

Description of Work
Replaced four tires and performed a four wheel alignment.

Category car tires

09/12/2013

I went in because my civic was pulling to the right one the freeway. I thought I needed an alignment. When they did their inspection they spotted and showed me pretty bad wear on the tires I hadn't noticed. They also alerted me to a damaged strut that was preventing them from completing the alignment. I ended up spending a bit more than I had planned, but in the year and a half since, I haven't ha...

Description of Work
Purchased and installed two new tires, aligned the tires and spotted and repaired a damaged strut.

04/18/2013

California Tire has very friendly service, a friendly staff, and is very professional.

Description of Work
I purchased four new tires, had them installed new rear brakes, and an oil change.

03/04/2012

Great. Always nice to work with.

Description of Work
I have bought many tires here, and they have repaired flats for free many times (it is nice to tip the guys that do the repair, they are fast and helpfull.}

Category car tires

TIRES, BRAKES, SHOCKS ETC. FOR AUTOMOBILES, LIGHT COMMERCIAL VEHICLES AN MOTOR HOMES.

OIL CHANGES, MAINTENANCE, ETC.