ANTHEM BLUE CROSS

With Angi since January 2009

Health Insurance - Agents & Companies
Primary Care - Internal Medicine

Blue Lion Medicare

Call (888) 858-1408. Blue Lion Medicare work with over 200 plans and specializes in savings seniors money on their Medicare coverage!

Bruno Nascimento - Health & Life Insurance Broker

8x Super Service Award Recipient. Call or text me directly on (888) 261-3584 or email bruno@healthbrokersonline.com. Independent insurance broker representing every major health insurance carrier in United States. I help you understand all your options and compare between the carriers in your state to find the one with the best rates in your area, as well as the policy that is best suited for you based on your specific situation. I am here to answer any question you may have. I am experienced and great at what I do, please read what my clients are saying about me and call me with confidence. I look forward to working with you!

iHealthBrokers

Call (888) 864-8940. We are a no-cost service working with over 200 insurance companies in all 50 states. 10-time Super Service Award winners. Our policyholders get free claims support for life! We work for you, not the insurance companies. Our services are free and you pay the same no matter where you shop!

09/30/2013

Like all health insurance, they are expensive, but we get good coverage for the money and haven't had any issues with them.

Description of Work
Our health insurance company

09/30/2013

I appreciated the person following up on this situation. My daughter's treatment was finalized and everything went well. It was good to get the follow up phone call showing that someone else (besides me) was looking out for our best interest.

Description of Work
We were working out some billing issues with a treatment facility for my child. The Anthem Blue Cross representative thoroughly looked into our situation and was able to figure out why we were being turned down. The facility had turned in an incorrect form and estimate that wasn't included on our coverage. This was changed and her treatment was covered.

09/16/2013

I've been with this company for three+ years. The coverage is excellent with our policy and when a mistake was made in the billing (by my PCP) a representative from the company worked with me for two days to straighten it out. She actually called me in order to help. Very responsive and impressive, not at all similar to previous experiences. Obtaining authorization for routine procedures and diagn...

Description of Work
This is a health insurance company, not a provider.

08/30/2013

I am happy with their service.

Description of Work
I use Anthem Blue Cross for health insurance.

09/28/2012

They seem to be great, actually. They pay them. I have no hassle with it. Obviously, I had to pay a little bit over and above, about seventy-five hundred dollars for hospitalization because she stayed for four days and a little bit for the doctor too. Other than that, they paid most of the fees which is about a hundred and some grand. They are a little expensive but the quality is there.

Description of Work
I dealt with Anthem Blue Cross several times this year, not necessarily for myself but for my ex-wife who had hip replacement surgery so I had to pay for some of that. It is a health insurance. It was in the last six months.