007 Handyman

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2012

3.7

007 Handyman is a small business located in Thousand Oaks, CA. Run by , Ewald “Avi” , the company specializes in small home repairs and improvements. But the company also performs commercial repair work in malls, stores, restaurants, offices, etc. All work is performed by highly skilled tradesmen, and all work performed by 007 Handyman is guaranteed by a sta ndard industry warranty. 007 Handyman does not currently have a contractor’s license which limits the jobs to $499 per project, but the company has general liability insurance. Cost is determined by the job. Charges an hourly rate. For more services see website....

At Capital Deck & Stair Waterproofing, we provide quality deck & star waterproofing and coating services for decks, stairs, balconies, and pool decks across Los Angeles and Orange County. We are a family-owned and operated business with over 30 YEARS OF INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE. Our professionals focus on delivering superior results in a prompt, professional manner. When you work with our experts, you can be confident in our warranty-backed services and quality work done right the first time.

AZ Air Conditioning and Heating offers great residential HVAC, plumbing, and indoor air quality services in Los Angeles, CA and the surrounding areas. Contact our team today to schedule any plumbing, heating, air conditioning, or indoor air quality services that you may need. Premium Lennox Dealer

For all your HVAC needs . We specialize troubleshooting, repairs, installation or replacement of cooling or heating systems. We have been in this field about decade, it's a small growing business. Quality is our main priority. Feel free to contact us my name is Edgar I'm the owner.

01/12/2018

I was first concerned when I saw their website didn't make any mention of furance repair at all - which I think of as a specialty skill. When the appointment morning arrived, I called at 8 to confirm, and no one picked up. I tried again at 9, and it sounded like I had just woken up the gentleman I spoke to. He said they wouldn't be there til "around 11". Ok, fine.. still within the quoted window. ...

Description of Work
I used Amazon Home Services to arrange for a furnace maintenance, and the job was assigned to 007 Handyman. I was given an 8am to 11am window for the appointment.

Category handyman service,heating & air conditioning/hvac

06/11/2015

Description of Work
Work was not very professional in this instance. He did some spa tiling -tiles fell the following year-, reframed an outdoor stucco wall -we had to frame it (again) 2 years later because the wood rotten (bad choice of wood?). We were also surprised to find out that the old wood and debris from the his frame job was left inside the stucco wall. Lastly, he reinstalled a toilet paper roll dispenser which was not leveled. | |We all have some bad job days. Hope that this was an exception for this contractor. | |

Category ceramic tile,handyman service,plumbing,woodworking

11/17/2014

Description of Work
Various projects around the house such as replacing fluorescent bulbs, repair faucets, etc..

Category handyman service

10/31/2014

Description of Work
This was a Groupon certificate. The job was done very quick. I had to come up with additional items to be fixed. They were extremely knowledgeable in all areas requested. I would use them again.

Category handyman service

05/09/2013

He was excellent. He showed up on time. He did the work extremely quick. I would recommend him. He was really too fast. He was very reasonable. He was very punctual.

Description of Work
I used 007 Handyman for light fixtures and to put up some curtains.

Category lighting

Home, kitchen, bathroom remodeling, plumbing, electrical, ceramic tile, carpentry, fences, painting, drywall, door, windows, siding, gutter, sewer, landscaping, cabinet, garage & insulation.locks,

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal