JANSSEN'S PLACE AUTOBODY

With Angi since July 2010

Auto Painting
Auto Body Work

Yeaman Auto Body Inc

All work LIFETIME GUARANTEED. We work with all insurance companies to represent you. We make sure you get quality repairs and you are informed when insurance companies are trying to put inferior parts on your car. We can also test the metal to be sure the parts are factory strength.

02/14/2014

Super nice people here who provide exceptional service. I had an oil change at Sears and they kept pushing to sell struts for $1000. So I stopped by Janssen's because, if I'm going to have body work done, I'd rather have Janssens do it. Whitey came out, checked out my car, even drove it a little ways with me and said my struts were fine. Turns out what I really needed was new tires, which I got so...

Description of Work
My husband and I have had our cars repaired several times by Janssen's including a replaced bumper and paint (perfect match), and a dented side panel and paint (again, perfect). Last summer I stopped into the shop to ask a question and they gave me great advise, really explained everything, for free.

Category auto painting

10/29/2012

They were very up front on the bid. They showed me on the computer the parts they needed to do the job. Explained what the job consisted of. The paint was excellent both times. This was on a red Corvette so I was very picky.

Description of Work
They painted the hood and replaced the windshield and a month later after another accident they replaced the left rear quarter panel and tire and wheel.

Category auto body repair,auto painting

01/05/2012

Over all it was very good. The paint was as good as the original. I was hoping for better.They did it as fast as they could. They always kept me informed as to the progress.

Description of Work
Painted my hood and replaced my winshield. Replaced and painted my rear quarter panel.

Category auto body repair,auto painting

02/18/2011

Janssen's staff are professional, but at the same time warm and pleasant to talk to. The repairs were done in record time and the quality was tops. I found, after taking the car home, that not only did they do a beautiful job on the designated repairs, but they cleaned and polished out chips and other evidence of long-term use in areas not even included in the estimate. My 9 year-old car looks bea...

Description of Work
I spun out on I-80 in a snowstorm and mashed left front and rear fenders and the back lift gate. Spectacular damage for a slow, graceful 1 1/2 turns on black ice under slush. Janssen's delayed repairs, per my request, for three weeks as they searched their data base for used parts to try to save me $ . (I wanted to pay out of pocket because of rise in insurance premium ). None were found, and they proceeded, after getting my okay with new parts where needed, and did the repairs in record time. The final charge and the estimate were identical. The estimate was about the same as that of another shop I had contacted, but Janssen's estimate included a higher quality paint job.

Category auto body repair