FREEMONT FORD

Auto Sales
Auto Transmission
Auto Service
Auto Body Work

INTERNET SALES: (866) 427-0552. SALES DEPT: MON-FRI 8:30 AM-9:00 PM; SAT 8:30 AM-9:00 PM; SUN 10:00 AM-8:00 PM. PARTS DEPT: MON-FRI 7:30 AM-6:30 PM; SAT 8:00 AM-5:00 PM. BODY DEPT: MON-FRI 7:30 AM-6:00 PM....

Yeaman Auto Body Inc

All work LIFETIME GUARANTEED. We work with all insurance companies to represent you. We make sure you get quality repairs and you are informed when insurance companies are trying to put inferior parts on your car. We can also test the metal to be sure the parts are factory strength.

03/29/2011

A very bad experience, and I would not advise anyone to shop with them.

Description of Work
Was shopping for a new car, and interested in the Fiesta. Salesman Farquar was uncertain of some questions I asked and as the process continued it became obvious I knew more about his product than he did. He was more interseted in promoting the "green" facts of the car than the technical specifications. After the test drive we sat down to talk prices. I was purchasing for CASH. He submitted a false MSRP along with incorrect gas mileage, destination charges, tax rate, fees, etc. His math didnt even add up and was charging sales tax on paperwork fees. When we got to the bottom line price his misquoted my offer and then got somewhat agressive. I told him "lets get down to 15k and then we'll negotiate". He said I offered that price which was not true. When I did not back down he got the manager Nguyen. He was terribly agressive and was close to yelling at me for not purchasing the car. I told him "thank you" but I was going to think about it for awhile, and asked for the paperwork he had made. He refused to give it to me, claiming it was not mine. I asked a second time and he refused, saying he "needed" it. I asked him to make a copy for me which he reluctantly did. When I reviewed his quote, he not only jacked up the msrp by $500, he had added a finance charge to the DMV fee, got the sales tax wrong, increased the destination charge, and his addidition was wrong. This was a very rotten experience. I bought a Fiesta from Sunnyvale Ford. They were very nice and gave me a great price!

07/16/2007

I have no negative memories when it comes to thinking about this dealership. I paid a good price for my Mazda and it has held up pretty well. It has even been in an accident and has continued to function for me. Therefore, I feel that I purchased a quality car. The sales people at this dealership treat you well and they are familiar with the products they are attempting to sell you.

Description of Work
My 2004 Mazda was purchased at this dealership.

05/02/2007

I thought that the price was good and that the service advisor gave me really good advice in regards to taking care of my car. I have already recommended them to a lot of my friends and family members.

Description of Work
I had the transmission tuned up on my 2000 Ford Focus.

Category transmission repair

01/20/2007

Absolutely terrible customer service. If my car wasn't there already and if I didn't need the work done ASAP, I would have pulled my car out immediately. I experienced 3 days of unreturned phone calls. They were supposed to call me back telling me what was wrong within 3 hours, but didn't call as promised until I left 5 messages and the call was FINALLY returned 5 hours later. The next two days, I...

Description of Work
Check engine light on in my car, found cause (gaskets leaking). Didn't have part in stock, ordered part and fixed the car three days later. I assume they fixed it; we'll see if the check engine light comes on this week. I won't be surprised if it does. $80 in parts, an astonishing $600 in labor (and that is with a 10% discount!)

Category auto repair

11/24/2006

Horrible. Everyone needs to know about dealerships that operate this way. This dealership is a perfect example of why car dealers have such bad reputations.

Description of Work
I found a listing from Fremont Ford for a 2004 Mustang. On 11/24/06, I called Fremont Ford to see if they had the vehicle listed, and they said "yes". They then said come down and they would have the vehicle pulled up for me to see. When I drove the 20 miles to the dealership, they said they had sold the car two days earlier (11/22/06 sale) and they had not updated their computers due to Thanksgiving. But, selling cars requires a great deal of paperwork, why would they not have updated their records? They then asked me if I would like to look at a 2002 Mustang. Classic bait and switch.

AUTO PARTS AND SERVICES.